Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another IC game...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maire Caladore

Maire Caladore

Another IC game... Empty
PostSubject: Another IC game...   Another IC game... Icon_minitime2010-04-29, 19:32

This game is based on IC. All questions are to be answered pertaining to what you know of the poster above you.

1. If this person was a song what song would they be?

2. Describe this person in one word.

3. If you met this person in a dark alley would you A. turn and run or B. greet and shake their hand and why?

4. What was your first impression of this person, or if you havent met them yet what is one thing you have heard via the rumor mill?

5. What is the vocation of this person?

6. Would you ever have dinner with this person?

7. Pick one emoticon that best fits this person.
Back to top Go down
Jared Crimsonflame

Jared Crimsonflame

Another IC game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another IC game...   Another IC game... Icon_minitime2010-05-01, 21:51

I really wanted to reply to this, but I don't know much about you. So sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

Another IC game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another IC game...   Another IC game... Icon_minitime2010-07-23, 13:44

I'll have a go at this for the both of you. Please remember this is IC, and this applies to the characters only, and NOT about the people behind the keyboard Smile

1. If this person was a song what song would they be?
Maire: Genie in a Bottle (Christina Malaria) - because He really didn't know what to think of you.
Jared: Rude Boy (Rhiananana) - Art hasn't had much interaction with jared at all, but the few times they have met, Jared has just ignored him.

2. Describe this person in one word.
Maire: Enigmatic
Jared: Womaniser

3. If you met this person in a dark alley would you A. turn and run or B. greet and shake their hand and why?
Maire: Greet
Jared: Greet

4. What was your first impression of this person, or if you havent met them yet what is one thing you have heard via the rumor mill?
Maire: First reaction was "Mmmmmm. I'd buy that for a dollar" then it was "Wait.. Mrs. Rensain..." then it was "Darn, I put fresh pants on today. That was a waste of a laundry bill!"
Jared: He is his mothers son.

5. What is the vocation of this person?
Maire: Owns a little tea shoppppppe, and tries to sell love potions to people who pretend to be curtain ring salesmen.
Jared: Ummmm. He sort of bums around a bit, doesn't he?

6. Would you ever have dinner with this person?
Maire: Does her husband have to be there? Or even know? Laughing
Jared: No.

7. Pick one emoticon that best fits this person.
Maire: Twisted Evil
Jared: Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another IC game... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another IC game...   Another IC game... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another IC game...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC Boards :: General OOC Board-
Jump to: