Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making it Final.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

Making it Final. Empty
PostSubject: Making it Final.   Making it Final. Icon_minitime2010-04-06, 17:30

{Rensain, entering the office of Vladamir Carthallion paused at the King's desk. He lifted his black cloak and laid the parchment down in front of him. With a wide smirk, he stood back up straight and swiftly, one hand behind his back, the other resting neatly upon his new silver cane.}

"If you could just sign...and use the royal stamp, that would do rather nicely"

{It was all that he would say on the matter, although he knew Vladamir would either read it or ask what it was about. He waited patiently.}
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

Making it Final. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it Final.   Making it Final. Icon_minitime2010-04-09, 12:17

<< takes the document, reading it overcarefully, though to the outside observer it would seem he barely glanced>>

Rensain, why am I holding a marriage liscence in my hand with your name on it? And why did you not attach a copy of the receipt from the registrar when you brought it to me? You know I want it all on record before we go and file these things, even if you did sign off as the issuing registrar yourself.
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

Making it Final. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it Final.   Making it Final. Icon_minitime2010-04-10, 22:02

"Maire and I wish to be married, obviously. We do not find it fitting that the Lady Claudia will be marrying a man whose own parents are not legally bound. No, it will not do."

{He shifted his feet, yet remained standing with his hands neatly folded behind his back}

"There is no receipt from the registrar because no ceremony has taken place as of yet. We do not have an officiator. I thought my own signature would be suitable until something could be arranged."
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

Making it Final. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it Final.   Making it Final. Icon_minitime2010-04-12, 00:19

<< nods, tossing the paper on the desk>>

Alright, we can play this game then. make out the receipt so the Queen doesn;t have a fit about the matter, otherwise she will have a blowup over you "stealing from the realm". As for my signature, you can havfe it, once you bring your betrothed here to ask for it.
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

Making it Final. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it Final.   Making it Final. Icon_minitime2010-04-14, 22:17

{{Instantly his eyes narrowed at the last request.}}

"For what reason would I need to bring her here? Lets not be childish, Vladamir. I'm sure its not truely necessary."

{{He knew better and would rather not encourage any more unwelcome drama between Maire and Vladamir..or worse, Bathory.}}
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

Making it Final. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it Final.   Making it Final. Icon_minitime2010-04-15, 11:14

<<smiles>>

So I may give my blessings to you both in person, and because your king has asked you to. Besides, after the stunt I just pulled on Jaric and Amarra I have to be certain that the woman in question is doing this of her own free will. The last thing I need is a family of angry peasants coming after you because you kidnapped their daughter and had me sign you off as married.
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

Making it Final. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it Final.   Making it Final. Icon_minitime2010-04-16, 21:35

{His mouth twitched as he contemplated the next move like a chess player. Without changing expression, Rensain shifted himself from one foot to the other. Vladamir's request wasn't too unreasonable, but he did wonder why he felt the need to see Maire.}

"Very well, if you insist. However, you are already aware that Maire and I have been living together for some time now. No one will object to our nuptuals...and if I do bring her here, can I be assured that you won't take this one from me too? Mmm?"

{He was refering, of course, to Sorscha who was often the source of a joke between them. On this occassion, Rensain wasn't laughing.}
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

Making it Final. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it Final.   Making it Final. Icon_minitime2010-04-22, 13:16

Of course Rensain, you paid em to take the last one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making it Final. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making it Final.   Making it Final. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making it Final.
Page 1 of 1