Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming to the Castle... for answers..?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Coming to the Castle... for answers..? Empty
PostSubject: Coming to the Castle... for answers..?   Coming to the Castle... for answers..? Icon_minitime2010-03-26, 01:50

~comes to the edge of town riding on her horse Artimus. She leans down against her horse and whispers to him.~

"All I have is this note from my mother..."*takes a deep breath* "saying she lived at the castle for a time she was the queens guard. She met dad here too. " *looks up and in the distance is the castle* "Let's find a place to stable you and for me to freshen up and buy a few things before I see if I can get an audience with the queen. " * hops off Artimus walks next to him and comes up to a stable. She looks around for a stable hand.*
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: Coming to the Castle... for answers..?   Coming to the Castle... for answers..? Icon_minitime2010-04-11, 00:13

Ava happened to be returning from an early morning ride, and was striding into the stables. Her hand clutched onto the reigns of her dearest horse, not expecting to see anyone else near the stables. See'ing Jade, she thought to herself that her face looked vaguely familiar.

"Do I know you?"

She asked, rather bluntly as she measured the girl with her emerald hues.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Coming to the Castle... for answers..?   Coming to the Castle... for answers..? Icon_minitime2010-04-11, 21:33

*Glances over the lady addressing her. Tilting her head alittle. As she moves some loose hair from her face.*

" I don't believe so. I am Jade Blake."

*she bowed her head a little and watch the lady. She thought for a moment and realized who it was but didn't say anything at the time.*
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: Coming to the Castle... for answers..?   Coming to the Castle... for answers..? Icon_minitime2010-04-11, 21:57

Leading the horse to his box, Ava smirked only mildly.

"Is that so? Not a relation to Lady Indis, are you? I thought your face looked similar. Yes, you do look like her."

Turning, she locked the horse into its stall and shut the door.

"Well, eitherway, no matter. A pleasure to meet you, dear."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Coming to the Castle... for answers..?   Coming to the Castle... for answers..? Icon_minitime2010-04-11, 22:07

She watches as the Queen place her horse away.

" Actually yes. Lady Indis. Is my mother.. or i should say was." She glances to the ground a little. Then looks directly at the Queen

" Your Majesty...I was left a note from my mother that she might have some of her things here. Do you know if things are still around?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: Coming to the Castle... for answers..?   Coming to the Castle... for answers..? Icon_minitime2010-04-11, 22:13

"Ah...well, I think Lord Rensain would be the person to speak to. He manages the palace staff and their concerns. Lady Indis worked for me as a lady in waiting, she was a good woman. Follow me, I'll summon Rensain."

With such, she walked out of the stables, and brushed off her clothes expecting Jade to follow.

"I don't ever remember her being pregnant, but do not take that as an insult since we hold so many staff here and I see so many faces."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Coming to the Castle... for answers..?   Coming to the Castle... for answers..? Icon_minitime2010-04-11, 22:22

*walks behind the Queen*

"Well your Majesty she did take off not long after my father left. For she had found out about me just before that and was going to tell my father but you know what happened with him. She had me in hiding and sent for me just a few days before her death."

*dusts her clothes off as she follows.*
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: Coming to the Castle... for answers..?   Coming to the Castle... for answers..? Icon_minitime2010-04-11, 22:35

"Oh, I see. Must have been rather tragic for you, dear. Her death was unfortunate and a suprise to us all. I do believe a memorial is set up in Draco, for those who lost their lives to the Dracolich that day."

Walking straight, with her hands clasped together rather neatly infront of her, Ava walked into the Palace through the double arched doors.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Coming to the Castle... for answers..?   Coming to the Castle... for answers..? Icon_minitime2010-04-11, 22:45

*nods and looks around as they move thru the palace.*

" I will have to visit it. Well since then I have been wandering around aegis. Not really staying anywhere for too long. But as I read this letter from my mom again I thought here would be a good place to start and see if I can help out anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: Coming to the Castle... for answers..?   Coming to the Castle... for answers..? Icon_minitime2010-04-11, 22:52

She tilts her head curiously to one side.

"What is it your mother mentions in her letter?"

Ava took off her riding gloves and handed them over to a maid as she passed the woman, barely giving her a second glance.

"Ah, I see. You've really come here looking to take over your mothers place as a Lady in Waiting? Do you understand what a high honor such a title holds? Its not given freely."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Coming to the Castle... for answers..?   Coming to the Castle... for answers..? Icon_minitime2010-04-11, 23:17

"Well she mentioned that she had a diary in her things. Its suppose to have in it her notes on our abilities. I still haven't figured out how to get them to work yet. "

*runs her hand thru her dirty blonde hair*

"Well your majesty. I am looking to help out where ever I can. If you can use me anywhere I will gladly be a service to your majesty."

*she softly smiled*
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: Coming to the Castle... for answers..?   Coming to the Castle... for answers..? Icon_minitime2010-04-11, 23:30

Ava smiled with a small nod.

"Very well, I shall see what position might suit you best. I have no idea what you might be good at so I won't commit you to anything just yet.Oh, and do be a dear - avoid my husband if you wish to live. Vladamir has had an unhealthy aversion to young ladies of late."

Her tone was nonchalant, as if by chance she was talking of the weather.

"Come into the throne room, we are more likely to find Rensain there."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Coming to the Castle... for answers..?   Coming to the Castle... for answers..? Icon_minitime2010-04-12, 00:01

*makes a mental note about Vladmir*

" Aye m'lady I will do that. Any help will be very helpful."

*follows the queen into the throne room. Looking about the room in alittle awe thinking she would have not seen the inside of it.*

" I hope Lord Rasain will have a few of my mothers things somewhere. I would like to know how to control these abilities our kind."
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Coming to the Castle... for answers..?   Coming to the Castle... for answers..? Icon_minitime2010-04-25, 22:28

{He happened to be leaning against the wall, running through some parchments when Her Majesty and Jade enter the Throne Room. He looked up, upon hearing his name. A small smirk appears upon his lips as his eyebrow raises.}

"Am I needed?"

{It was a short question, but Rensain liked to keep to the point if necessary.}
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Coming to the Castle... for answers..?   Coming to the Castle... for answers..? Icon_minitime2010-04-26, 14:33

Alittle surprised when Lord Rensain spoke up took her a moment and then politely bowed her head some.

" Lord Resain. I am Jade Blake. My mother was Indis. One of her Majesty's ladies in waiting. I was hoping that its possible so of her things might be still around. perhaps a chest or dresser...I am hoping to get some insight into the abilities she past down to me and I believe there will be a clue in her things."
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Coming to the Castle... for answers..?   Coming to the Castle... for answers..? Icon_minitime2010-05-01, 17:20

{Rolling his parchments up, he approached the young girl. His eyes drank in her very form, a brow raised with surprise. With one hand, Rensain swept his arm forward into a mild bow with flourish and elegance.}

"Ah yes, I remember Lady Indis very well. I'm very sorry for your loss."

{A gloved white hand reached out to take hers. Lightly kissing her hand, his eyes penetrating hers, he smiled.}

"A pleasure to meet you, my dear. Do enjoy your stay here."

{He straightened himself upright.}

"I do happen to have some of her things, yes. I'm sure I can arrange for them to be sent to you."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Coming to the Castle... for answers..?   Coming to the Castle... for answers..? Icon_minitime2010-05-02, 19:42

Thank you m'lord. *bows her head alittle*

*put out her hand as he takes it and kisses her hand. she blushes some her blue eyes watch him closely.*

A pleasure and honor to meet you m'lord. I hope I do enjoy it. It has been fairly pleasant so far.

*smiles softly and nods moving a loose piece of her dirty blonde hair out of the way.*

Thank you m'lord. That would be greatly appreciated. I will have to let you know where I will be staying at. I had just put my horse in the stables and was going to go find lodging when I ran into the queen.

*she smiled over at the queen*

But I will go back into town and see what I can find for a place. Once I go thru her things I will be able to figure what to do with myself.
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Coming to the Castle... for answers..?   Coming to the Castle... for answers..? Icon_minitime2010-05-03, 17:17

{He listened to her intently, a warm smile pursed upon his lips.}

"Pleasant, good, good. I'm truely glad you enjoy it here. Do be sure to write a note of where you're staying and so forth. I'll send a servant after your things immediately."

{Letting go of her hand, he broke gaze with her also and swiftly turned upon his heel to direct members of staff.}
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Coming to the Castle... for answers..?   Coming to the Castle... for answers..? Icon_minitime2010-05-03, 17:29

*smiles* I will do so m'lord as soon as possible. *she bowed her head alittle as Lord Rensain turned and walked away.*

*she looked over to the Queen*

" M'lady If its alright may I be excused so I may find lodging before night falls. I will send a letter when I do find somewhere to stay if am needed. Anything I can do to help the Kingdom just let me know."

*she bowed her head and waited for the Queen response.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming to the Castle... for answers..?   Coming to the Castle... for answers..? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming to the Castle... for answers..?
Page 1 of 1