Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Way - A Meeting of Minds

Go down 
+11
Vladamir Carthallion
Kharne Serafin
Arianna Serafin
Kinsen
Giligian
Catona
Jared Crimsonflame
Amarra
Ralean SwyftBlade
Verran Dracos
Angel
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin
Angel

The New Way - A Meeting of Minds - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Way - A Meeting of Minds   The New Way - A Meeting of Minds - Page 5 Icon_minitime2012-08-11, 23:44

*A servant approached the throne and whispered lightly, inaudiably into her ear. She nodded and leaned back to address everyone present. Clearing her throat, Angel's voice was loud and clear.*

"Unfortunately I have matters elsewhere to attend. Please talk amongst yourself, you are dismissed from this meeting. Do not worry, you shall all hear from me in short order."

*With this, she got up and left the throne, walking down the red carpet aisle and out of the room*

((OOC: Feel free to continue conversation here or return to your own threads in your various cities. Smile Any questions, just PM me!))
Back to top Go down
Ralean SwyftBlade

Ralean SwyftBlade

The New Way - A Meeting of Minds - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Way - A Meeting of Minds   The New Way - A Meeting of Minds - Page 5 Icon_minitime2012-09-17, 13:11

~Ral gives a sarcastic smile, standing as Angel makes her exit, flanked by her guards. He turns to the overlooking balcony and waves at the seeming nothingness, knowing Verran was there, and after a polite moment of glancing around, he turns and makes his way towards the door at a casual pace.~
Back to top Go down

The New Way - A Meeting of Minds
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5