Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A sunset stroll...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Letala

Letala

A sunset stroll... Empty
PostSubject: A sunset stroll...   A sunset stroll... Icon_minitime2010-02-27, 22:18

She almost seemed brighter this eve as she stood alone. The night before granted her a very restful sleep and such benefits shone with a brilliance upon her face, an almost glow to her perfectly sun kissed skin. She was dressed a bit more informal this eve, but elegance still radiated from her. The pale green gown fell long a slight trail as she walked, white thread worked through the hem of the skirt weaving a delicate design of curves and flowers. The same design upon the skirt beveled upon the tightly laced corset which accentuated her womanly curves. Hair was just as simple the day before, locks down and wavy, a few strands tied behind her head with a emerald encrusted hair piece. The same pearl necklace still hung around her neck in delicate sophistication.

The air around her was calm, lazily she rested upon the banisters of the palace gazebo, jade hues would scan across the horizon before her, the light beginning to become low, the hues of pale pinks filling the cloudless sky melting away the azure color of day. A hand would rest to her stomach as she could almost feel the nerves that began to toss and turn, she in fact was more anxious than she thought she would be. Her conversation with Ava the night before had been interesting to say the least yet still many questions were left unanswered by her own doing.

She began to pace slowly now, not in a nervous fashion as one might think but more so in a calm meditative way. The sound of her steady pace echoed around her, the only other sound which came from her was a slight sigh passing through her lips. Her mind was racing now as what this eve would hold for her and with the air of last eve, muddled questions of the convoluted past between the two, surely this night would prove to answer all those question, or could this evening be left to a casual stroll through the woods between to acquaintances trying to get to know each other more.
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

A sunset stroll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunset stroll...   A sunset stroll... Icon_minitime2010-02-28, 20:00

{Appearing from behind her, Rensain stood tall and impressive at six foot. Upon this eve, he had taken the opportunity to be freshly groomed and was doned in a suit of black, a top hat neatly perched upon his head. Hanging from his shoulders with a silver clasp would be a velvet and heavy cloak. His hair which for this night, was combed back yet hanging loose past his shoulderblades, small silken black strands teased the jawline of his face, the breeze causing them to dance infront of his piercing eyes. Eyes that had seen too much.

A flick of his wrist resulted in a single blood red rose appearing, and he held it around her body so that it would be infront of her. Rensain held an aura that radiated inner strength and pride, and no doubt Letala could sense it. }

"Thank you for granting me the pleasure of your company once again, My dear. I have been anticpating this meeting ever since last eve."

{His tone was sincere, but unfortunately he was not a man of many words.}
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

A sunset stroll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunset stroll...   A sunset stroll... Icon_minitime2010-02-28, 20:14

Before he even spoke she felt that overwhemling pressence of Rensain, the ultimate pride and confidence excuded upon her senses and a smile would begin to form, and as soon as irises would lock upon the red rose before her she would let rest and even wider smile, Roses, trite to some yes but she loved them, she always had, her own scent at times carried the faint smell of the crimsion flower.

Fingers would stretch out toward the perfectly long stem rose, grasping it with the most delicate touch. Eyes of jade would catch the light of the setting sun and hues would hold a slight change of color almost gold fleck to be seen in her warm gaze.

"The pleasure is all mine M'lord, and thank you for the flower"

She would raise the fragrent petals to her nose, eyes closed slightly as she took in the smell of the flower. IT was something to her that always reminded her of good and bad things, Her mother was always fond of flowers, yet so was that toreador of hers, Eyes would lift open again smiling just as much as before.

"So where to?"
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

A sunset stroll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunset stroll...   A sunset stroll... Icon_minitime2010-02-28, 21:36

{As her lips would curve into a delicate smile, he smiled also. It gave Rensain great pleasure to know that she delighted in his little gift. Meeting at the gazebo at this time couldn't be more perfect for the pair, and he couldn't resist a glance at the sun, its warm orange glow a comfort.}

"To watch the sun, can make you feel humbled and alive, don't you think?"

{He stood there, as if spellbound by the view - but it was not the sun which was causing this, only her existance. Rensain was captivated by the soft glow of her sunkissed hair and longed to touch it. Yet, he refrained from such brisk actions, for plenty was at stake.}

"I suggest we follow the path towards the lake, the water can be extremely tranquill at this time of year."

{He would open up his arm to her, ready to guide her confidently as they walked. Clearing his throat, he spoke freely.}

"You look devine this evening, My dear."
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

A sunset stroll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunset stroll...   A sunset stroll... Icon_minitime2010-02-28, 22:24

His words would hit her ears and that soft sweet smile reamined so strong, His gaze about her caused nothing more than that odd curiosity stirr in her stomach, why was this man so captivated by her, yet the bigger question was why was she so drawn to him? Surely his stature stood so proud and strong, a thing hard to look away from, but there was something more about him underneath it all that made her come this evening, part of her almost didn't the better judgement in her knowing it could end badly for a numerous list of reasons. Asriel being the first, but in reality she herself did not know where she stood with the man. She could feel herself wander in though but snapped back to the moment as she cast her gaze to his arm held out for her. Her own arm she would link with his and their slow paced stroll would continue in such care free air.

"You are too kind M'Lord, and I too have been looking foward to this walk as well."

Her voice was thick like honey, the words lingered in the air, like a sweet melody.

"You as well look dashing M'Lor, but I would expect no less than a man of your position."

She would smell the rose once more the smell of the flower mixed with the night around caused a sigh to escape her lips, not a sigh of saddness but more relief, she was relaxed and her mind that was so busy but seconds ago seemed at ease now.
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

A sunset stroll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunset stroll...   A sunset stroll... Icon_minitime2010-03-01, 18:14

{Rensain had not questioned himself as to why he was there at all. There was no doubt in his mind that he wanted to become better acquainted with Lady Letala, he enjoyed the way she carried herself with such grace and elegance. It matched his own nature that no other woman could compete with. Letala appeared well educated and well spoken, and some pull had found him drawn to her.

When she spoke of how well dressed he looked for his position, it caused a slight chuckle, the sparkle in his eyes glimmering for but a moment.}

"Ah, you are too kind. I have been accused of being pretentious, but I see no harm in looking my best. I believe I'm quite downgraded from the station I should be at."

{He patted her hand reassuringly.}

"But, we did not come here to discuss politics, did we?"

{He took to smiling in her direction as they walked casually, an air of charm about the two of them}

"I am thinking of hosting a small dinner party..or perhaps a ball to celebrate my new Mansion in the Thunderlands. It would delight me if you'd do me the honours of being my partner for the evening. There is no rush, you do not have to answer now, of course."
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

A sunset stroll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunset stroll...   A sunset stroll... Icon_minitime2010-03-01, 18:29

"No I suppose we did not"

Politics was in fact something she did not care for, though it was her life, always bound to the politics of her station, her words no less had always been her skill, a diplomat at the heart, always sent to smooth out the harshness sometimes formed by her former kings in Disideri. Chimera in fact was one of the most abrassive personalities she had come across. It was no fact to be hidden that her ability to be such a strong character was valued by many. And though her high positions and elegance shown that of royalty she would time to time fall to the simplicties of life in traveling, escaping the bound of titles being able to just be a woman, and not a title.

And within the pressence of Rensain she was simply just that, a woman enjoying his company. His questions made her almost grin. Again the thoughts of morailty came to mind, whether she was reading into his signs of liking she didn't know, and it was something that still she felt didn't need to bring up, crosssing that line had yet to be about her, and surely to act as a simple date for him that evening would not cause a stirr, it was in her mind still harmless and the pure joy she felt while in the company of Rensain was something she selfishly did not wish to give up. It was a rare thing in deed for her as well. She had been about many of his kind before but that slight difference about him made her press foward to getting to know him more.

"No I would greatly enjoy that, it would be my honor, of course I must check with my schedule, but I it sounds delightful."
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

A sunset stroll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunset stroll...   A sunset stroll... Icon_minitime2010-03-04, 23:09

Lord Rensain: "I should warn you, of course, that being seen with me will cause high controversy. The people of the realm do not always approve of what I do, but they do not understand the full story. I could never expect them to." He looked up to the sky as he began to feel the small pitter patter of rain. With an inward sigh, he immediately unclasped his cloak and placed it around her shoulders without asking, < if she needed it. "I hadn't encountered on the weather this evening, M'Lady. Might I suggest we sit in my coach, instead?" He placed his hand gently on the small of her back and began to guide her, still walking at an even pace, making it clear that he was in no rush.

Letala: An eyebrow would raise as he spoke of controversy and slight curve of her lips came to such a though, controversy was something she was not a stranger to, her entire life seemed to be filled with it whether her choices or the ones given to her through birth she had become great friends with it. She would take the coat without reluctance and nod at the idea of moving toward his coach "And what controversy M'Lord would I encounter with being seen with you?" A question of lightness, but her curiosity was at a height now, as they walked within the light rain at the steady pace.

Lord Rensain: Her seemingly innocent question would indeed make him laugh, and shake his head as if it were some sort of joke. "You are right, I should explain myself. Bathory does not like me, because this realm belongs to my family. My brother ruled for years before she ever came along and all of a sudden he disappeared. That technically makes me the new ruler, since I am the only one member of my family left, and I fought for it - but Bathory had rather nicely placed herself as Queen and refused to budge. The war between us both was killing the realm, and so a truce was reached. She granted me the land I had already damaged, which I have worked hard to build up as my own and she also granted me the title of Duke...which she has since taken from me. I, My dear lady, should be King of Aegis - but of course such talk is treason now. It happened a long time ago...we've had our ups and downs since then, but we both have the realm at heart to consider. A common goal, at least." He ignored the rain as it increased, gesturing with his hand for the coach to approach them. It paused nearby, and a coachman got out to open the door for Letala.

Letala: His words of rights to throne would ring to her own heart, and while she herself never had a place within Disideri to call it her kingdom, the way the kings and queens treated her and placed the heavy weight upon her shoulders to rule as all three fled to dive within personal matter of life and love, it would make her think even deeper now about the one before her. She would bow her head kindly to the coachman that would quickly open the coach door, the rain had increased a considerable amount and though the cloak covered her sill some had penetrated through the fabric to reach her own. Sitting for a moment she would settle herself brushing about wrinkles upon her gown and loose damp strands of hair. "And if Ava was to see us in the same company together do you think it would upset her?" another blunt question but asked in such lightness she hoped it would not offend. One of the many things that were upon her mind.

Lord Rensain: He did not appear phased by recalling the past, yet from deep within it truly bothered him. It lingered on his mind that Ava and Vladamir had since abused the realm, thinking about themselves and money rather than the people. He noticed it was all about appearances for them and they did quite a bit of talking but not a lot of doing. Following his new lady friend into the coach, he shut the door sharply behind them and settled himself on a seat opposite Letala. His hand brushed some of the water drops from his hair and top of his jacket. "Thats the trouble with Aegis, you can never predict the weather here.." he said with a small chuckle and a slight shake of head. Now that he felt well situated, he looked to answer her question. "If I know Ava well enough, she'd smile to your face and tell you how delighted she was, and then of course, be inwardly seething. She doesn't see me as trustworthy - and she has good enough reason to see me as a threat. I hold my own troops and money, the only thing stopping me from waging a war of my own stems from the fact that I actually care and could not stand the thought of any more harm being inflicted upon it.

Letala: Her first reaction was to defend her dear friend but words were not spoken but only thought. There was clear deep wounds between the two that she could feel as she spoke and even in the few words that Ava spoke to her she could tell that it was something long standing. And thought she wished to talk more of the topic she decided it best to leave it alone, the curiosity within her clawing its way to be released but in time surely she would come to find out all she wished and desired but now was the not the time. "Well I admire your passion and love for this land Rensain, and Ava is well I have only known her to speak highly of her realm.."

Lord Rensain: A wry smile appeared on his features as Letala talked of his and Ava's love of the realm. He rested his cane carefully to one side and tapped on the wall for the driver to start the carriage. "Ava has sacrificed much for the realm over the years, I have seen it. She does hold my respect, but you must understand how difficult it is for me to see my birthright stripped away. She threw out everything that belonged to my family, and constantly reminds everyone how my brother disgracefully left the realm and deserted it. I find it very taxing to watch her make the final and sometimes wrong decisions about the realm that I was born and raised to lead. Lately, however, things have been changing. I have been given a new house in the Thunderlands, and I seem more comfortable to run the show behind the curtains as secretary than as King. I have been fortunate enough to form a strong partnership with Vladamir and in return, he leaves me with a nice budget to play with as I wish."

Letala: She would give that warming gaze of jade hues at Rensain as he spoke of Ava's actions in throwing away items that reminded him of his past and family. A frown would almost form upon her lips but she held her composed look upon delicate features. That own thought did not settle with her, she herself had never felt such a thing, in Disideri yes but not within Westral, a place where she in fact assumed it would have happened, But the diplomatic view in her mind formed her own thoughts about such a stuggle between the two, lips would smile still before speaking yet the slightest of sighs escaping them "Again M'Lord I am appreciative of such openess, I can only imagine the pain that one would suffer to see such a thing done to homeland. I suppose at time I do not realize how blessed I am to come from a realm who even though I have not been in for some time, still welcomes me with open arms, giving me a crown that I at times do not think I deserve."

Lord Rensain: Reaching across the carriage with one gloved hand, he gave her small hand a reassuring squeeze. "I have discovered that some things are just not meant to be. Yes, the crown was mine...and I fought hard to try and gain it back...but M'Lady, its not the only thing in the world that will ever make me happy. It took a long time for me to appreciate this, but I am at that place now. Whether Ava chooses to believe me or not, I do not care. If the gods wish me to ever become King then they will make it so. In the meantime, I shall relax and stop concerning myself with it. It is my kind advice to you that you do the same with Westral. Come, let us have fun and not talk of such depressing things..." Reluctantly, he let go of her and sat back into the confines of his seat.

Letala: The slight squeeze of his hand would make her form a bit more of an endearing smile, his words she did take to heart and she knew it to be as true. "Yes we shall, so what shall we speak of then hmm?' Her own voice soft and sweet now, back to the playful tone, Her own aura around her calm, the rocking of the coach, swaying her a bit, the soft patter of rain only adding to her relaxed disposition. Irises still locked upon Rensain, never once lifting her attention from his features.

Lord Rensain: "Speak? Why speak?" With such he leaned his head from the window of the carriage. "Stop to the carriage to the side....yes, over there." As the carriage came to a rattling stop, he flung the door open and stepped out, turning his body to face the carriage door. Rensain held out his hand for her to take. "It was foolish of me to run from the rain, come, lets enjoy it instead, for what could be more delightful than nature itself?" He stood there, the water soaking into his clothes and hair once again, droplets falling from his forehead. Rensain wasn't afraid of a little adventure and now he was curious to see if his new lady friend wasn't either.

Letala: A grin now replaced the simple smile as she heard him talk to the driver, the door flinging open she would follow his motions and a hand would instantly be placed within his as now they both stood outside within the elements, the rain fell upon her absorbing instantly in her locks and cloth of her gown. No words were spoken yet only words spoke from her sparkling gaze that now were closed as she took in the cool rain. The smells around her filling her head and causing that grin to widen. Eyes would slowly open once more as she stood there focusing upon Rensain as before, an almost light shinning from her. It was a rare thing indeed for her to feel such freeness, "I couldn't agree any more M'Lord."

Lord Rensain: Removing the ribbon from his hair and throwing his hat back into the carriage he began to lead her towards a small clearing back into the forest. "I do hope you can dance well, My dear." He chuckled, confidently guiding her, his hand raising up so that she would twirl underneath it. As headmaster of the Draco Mage school, he was not above using magic for whimsical matters, and so a shadow of a violin would appear with a tune almost as real, as if the instrument itself were solid in structure. "We have many balls here in Aegis, no doubt you'll learn to love them as much as we do." He would smile, his eyes trailing over her form and how she stood there willing to sacrifice the quality of her clothes for the harshness of the weather. Of course, was not the only thoughts going through his mind yet he forced himself to put such to one side for the sake of enjoying her friendship.

Letala: She would let him lead her and not a single movement in her body would fight the whimsical nature that their stroll was turning into. The shadow of a violin would appear and she would listen, the notes ringing in her own ears, such music a passion of hers. She was now soaked as the rain had clung to her skin, but it added nothing but a glow. "I hope that is the case as for being a dancer, I have been told I make decent partner." A slight chuckle came from her as she spoke. Dances a thing she did in fact love, the balls as a younger girl was always something she would not miss. His gaze upon her yet again would almost make her blush, those piercing orbs she would return to his own form.
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

A sunset stroll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunset stroll...   A sunset stroll... Icon_minitime2010-03-06, 15:50

{{OOC: I shall post here to continue the rp. Excellent editing, I might add. Thank you for making it so clear and concise.}}

{He did not give her a chance to reply, already swirling her around him, yet she would notice her feet and his own leaving the ground. The one beauty to Aegis was the enchantment it seemed to hold. It had been the reason he had loved the land for as long as he had, the magic here was irreplaceable. No fingers plucked the strings of the violin, yet it guided itself in the air, its sound crystal clear above that of the rain splashing upon the leaves of the nearby foliage. He caught her cheeks reddening yet said nothing of it, merely laughing at the spontaneous dancing they were doing.}

"Ah, you might make an excellent partner when it comes to dancing on the ground...but how about like this?"

{His hand indicated outwards at the thin air, as the tips of his mouth still curved into that knowing smile he was famous for.}
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

A sunset stroll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunset stroll...   A sunset stroll... Icon_minitime2010-03-06, 20:37

(( but of course Wink )

As their bodies floated from the stance of solid ground she remained steady and calm, almost as if her body moved to the lightness of air, so did her aura that much more. The rain around them continued to fall in such a steady pace, the cool droplets hitting her but it was as if nothing could touch her. Nothing but the sound of the sweet notes which echoed in her mind as eyes briefly were shut from the visions around her, a dream it felt to her, to feel such excitement and serenity. Jade hues would flash such an sparkling glow as they refocused upon his face.

The dancing motions in step with the musical waltz that played so softly and sweetly. Her grace exuded from her body as each placement of her feet were made with the greatest of easy even upon such unconventional grounds. Surely her pedigree was shining through, the countless suffer able etiquette classes she was placed in by her mother's doing. But none the less it was a display of glorious elegance.

The magical beauty was nothing new to her, and mind wondered if how he had expected her to react to it, was it to be filled with the adrenaline of something so daring? Something she assumed that he was thinking she had not been accustomed to, and while floating within air dancing was not, the magic was, but that did not leave room to be impressed, if not by his charm. Hearing his words she would laugh herself, taking his extended hand back within hers, her other placed upon his shoulder, holding that strong stance that she was so accustomed too through the countless balls she had relished in.

"Again M'Lord that is something you will have to tell me."

A coy smile rested so perfectly upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

A sunset stroll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunset stroll...   A sunset stroll... Icon_minitime2010-03-11, 23:21

Lord Rensain: He reveled in the aura of her company, the magic twirling the strangers together in mid air with the music adding to the charm and enchantment of this moment in time. Rensain took the time to drink in her form and how gracefully she moved against him, his eyes flashing as he laughed at her comment. His firm hand kept hers safe within, and with strong confidence he slid his other arm about her waist. "No doubt you'll learn for yourself, My dear." He teased back, guiding her carefully as if the floor was beneath them. "It is my hope that you have a good time here in Aegis."

Letala: She would blush once more the flush of ther cheeks as they danced together so effortlessly in mid air, everything about the moment was magical to her and she though wanting to fight it could not help but display such an attraction to the one she danced with who held her in that dancers pose so gracefully. She would not take her gaze off his eyes as they danced for a while no words being expressed but as words were finally exchanged she would smile that much more. "I must say I am enjoying my time greatly within Aegis, better than I could have imagined..." She would trail off from her thought getting lost in that moment again, the dance and music she wasn't sure what to think of it all, but she didn't want to , normally her mind would pick apart the moments but this was something too special. "And I do hope M'lord that you are enjoying yourself as well"

Lord Rensain: No matter how hard the rain poured upon the couple, Rensain ignored it as he focused upon Letala with a look of intense thought. The moment had indeed been priceless, irreplaceable, yet to him, she displayed a quality of innocence that he did not want to ruin. Perhaps it was because she was such a new visitor to Aegis - or perhaps she truly was so pure. Either way, slowly he moved them back down to the ground with a sigh, his mind recognizing the reality of it all. He had complications within his life as she no doubt also had and Rensain had no idea where to begin with it all. "Lady Letala...this has been wonderful, words cannot express how much I have enjoyed your company in such the little time that we've shared together...since the first time I ever laid eyes upon you..I'm glad you came here." As the sound of the rain pattered on the leaves, splashed upon the muddy ground and he stood there, his suit in a moist ruin, his dark hair clinging wet to his face Rensain would shake his head. "I've said and done too much already, M'Lady, I should return you back to the palace for the evening."

Letala: As soon as they hit the ground she wanted to be back upon the lightness of air dancing once more. But even still there was still something the clung to her as she stood there before Rensain, both were soaked by the rain and surely she was a mess, her hair in shambles and the dress in a similar moist ruin. But these things were things she did not care for, there was a complication indeed, and perhaps it was time to come clean to him, but still she did not know of where he was coming from nor did she wish to say anything that would ruin the moment they were still in. Eyes would glance toward the sky and the rain would wash over her face her hand pushing away the soaked locks of hair before looking back to Rensain, the break of such a gaze upon the man made her realize how confused she was but that smile upon her lips still resting, should could feel his mind thinking just as much as hers. And perhaps she was used to Asriel's 'tactful' way of forcing his way into her thoughts when she was like this, but emptiness was there and it was a strange relief. "You have done too much? You have done nothing but show me a delightful time, M'Lord and if you wish me to see me back to the palace that is fine...but the night is young."

Lord Rensain: He never released her from their dancing stance, instead simply standing before her. He felt that he owed her an explanation, but such a thing would spoil the wonderful moment that they had created together. Conflicted, he forgot his thoughts for but a moment as she glanced upwards and stared into the the sky - causing him also to look up out of curiosity - it was instinct when you lived in a land where Dragons could be flying overhead. Exhaling, and smiling at her kind words he stepped back and took her arm within his. "Yes, it has indeed been a delight, and you are right..the night is but young. Let us find the carriage and get out of the rain, we can head towards a place to eat." Another time, he mused, thinking how they needed to talk - just not now. He began to walk with her, affectionately patting her hand. "You've breathed a new sense of life in me, My dear. Tell me, do you do this to all the men you meet?"

Letala:: "Yes that would be nice" Walking she would take in a deep breath the air of the rain in her lungs fresh and pure. Slowly releasing she would walk with him matching his pace, her hand so affectionately within his grasp, it warmed her but then that guilt came rushing back, but what guilt was there when she herself did not know herself where she was to stand. HIs words would push that thought out of her mind once more and she would let out a light hearted laugh again. "Quite the opposite, I have this uncanny ability to push the men I like away from me, and do you M'Lord pull out such grand stops for all the woman you come across, for surely if you do, there are many who fight for you full attention."
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

A sunset stroll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunset stroll...   A sunset stroll... Icon_minitime2010-03-16, 15:28

"It might surprise you to know that I faithfully belonged to another for quite sometime. I actually have a young son, who is unfortunately not with me. We do not share much time together, since I am so commited to working within the palace. However, Vladamir pays well enough that I justify it."

{He would pause to open the carriage door for her as she approached, consciously doing the job of the coachman.}

"All this dancing has made me more hungry than I thought I was."

{Rensain followed his new lady friend back into the carriage and shut the door behind himself, giving a light chuckle as he wiped the rain from his hair.}
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

A sunset stroll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunset stroll...   A sunset stroll... Icon_minitime2010-03-16, 18:09

She would keep silence as he spoke of the one who he was held his heart. Only nods given as response to his explanation. Her smile never faltering. It seemed both had more to learn about each other than she realized.Taking his lead she would pull herself into the carriage, falling into the plush cushions of his coach. Hands would pull at strands of soaked hair as well as the fabric of her dress attempting to gain some sort of composure after the rain fall.

Once she was situated she would cast her gaze upon him.

"it does not surprise me at all that you have captured the love of a woman and she has yours M'Lord for any woman I am sure would wish you hers, and a son no doubt that is the spitting image of yourself."

A deep breath would be taken as she spoke next, wondering if she should herself express her own situation in love. But hesitation still remained, the signals she felt from him, now no doubt rested as misread in her mind. In truth he remained her of Asriel, but there was something that he had that Asriel lacked, and that was warmth, Asriel held such a warmth only slightly and rarely expressed to her even now in their state of confusion. When one should be addressing the issue at hand he was no where to be found. Her mind again lingered upon that toreador before focusing upon Rensain once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A sunset stroll... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunset stroll...   A sunset stroll... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sunset stroll...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: Everest Forest-
Jump to: