HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 First to wake...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon Constantine

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-03, 01:03

He wrapped his arms around her holding her closely to his bare chest. He took a deep breath and thought back to the dream..

"I was in my house in the cape. I had everything set up. Candles, Flowers, some fresh fruit the whole set up. Red and white rose petals on the floor and leading to the magic room."

He grinned at Izzy.

"Am really not good at talking about it all."

He leaned down and kissed her.

"I will make you a deal..."

He looked at her.

"When we get to the cape to look at shops. One night you will get the surprise of a lifetime. I will show you my dream."

He had a sexy smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy

avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-03, 01:30

*feels his arms wrap around her and smiles melting into his arms as she lays her head on his bare chest. She closes her eyes and listens to him try and tell the dream loving the details he is saying she turns her head up and meets his lips kissing him back and listens to the promise he made her.*

"That sounds wonderful dear. I cant wait till we can have some time together alone. I also look forward to you showing me your dream."

*cuddles back into his arms not wanting to move as she tries to think of a way to calm Willow down*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willow

avatar

Posts : 220
Join date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-03, 01:48

~she walked over to the bottom of the stairs and yelled~

"Would you two quit it. and get down here so we can run this store please. I need sis you to look at the supplies and see if we need to send for more. And Leon I have a list of things for you to do! Now stop being all lovey dovey and get down here so I can make some new things for us to sell."

~she walked over to the counter and sat down pulling a few glass pieces out to start detailing them.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Constantine

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-03, 01:53

He rolls his eyes at the yelling.

"Geez better get down there before she burns the whole place down."

He gave her a grin and kissed her one more time.

Then got up and walked over to his dresser and grabbed a shirt and slid it on. Running a hand thru his hair and making a face at himself then smiled again at Izzy as he turned to walk to the door. Kissing her one more time then leaving the room down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy

avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-03, 02:01

*sighs as she hears Willow screaming. She turns to Leon and smiles*

"She really is pissed but I know how to get her to calm down."

*she kisses him back before he goes over and gets a shirt out of the dresser. She lets out a sigh as he slips a shirt on preferring to see him bare chested. She watches as he runs his fingers through his hair and thinks to herself how lucky she is to have found him. She gets up and walks towards the door and stops so he can kiss her once more. She turns and heads to her room to get dressed for the day walking out after fixing her hair to face her sister and what needs to be done*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willow

avatar

Posts : 220
Join date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-03, 12:36

~she looked up hearing someone come down the stairs.~

"About time."

~she pointed to a piece of paper~

"I need you to do those things. I would help but with me not completely healed I can't do some of the things done I normally would do."


~she listened upstairs and heard her sister moving around~

"What is she up to up there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Constantine

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-03, 12:38

He nodded coming down the stairs.

"Yeah she is got something up her sleeve. "

He walked over and looked at the list.

"I will get to work on this right away. I will be out back."

He grabbed a few things from the backroom and headed outside in the barn area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy

avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-03, 12:47

*walks downstairs and sees her sister*

"Willow I think you need to eat before we dive in. You know what mom always said about breakfast" *she does the best impression of their mother* "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day"

*she tries to smile as she remembers their mom and dad*

"How about some pancakes with fresh strawberries and whip cream?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willow

avatar

Posts : 220
Join date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-03, 19:13

~she looked up at her sister she had on her glasses type thing that made her eye look huge.~

"I haven't had that in a long time."

~she pulled off the glasses.~

"You might have to go to the market tho. I don't think I have any strawberries or the cream. There is a general store that should have them this early if you hurry."

~she walked over to the counter behind her and pulled out a small pouch of coins.~

"Here this should be enough."

~she hands her sister the pouch.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy

avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-03, 19:38

*takes the pouch and looks at her sister*

"Just where is this General Store. You have to remember I don't know my way around here. Is there anything special you want me to pick up for dinner tonight since I will be there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willow

avatar

Posts : 220
Join date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-04, 03:06

~she sighed~

"Yeah I forgot that. Its about three stores down across the road. Hey your the cook you figure it out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy

avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-04, 03:13

*sighs and heads towards the door*

"I was trying to see if there was anything special that you wanted for dinner. If there isn't I will just find something to make"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willow

avatar

Posts : 220
Join date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-04, 04:40

~she growled softly as she watched her sister leave in a huff. and then went back to work on the piece she was working on. etching designs into the glass.~

~she softly said once her sister had gone.~ "Boy she seems in quite the mood."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy

avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-04, 10:48

*waits for an answer from h er sister and seeing that she isn't going to get one she turns and walks out the door and finds the general store. She walks around finding fresh strawberries and cream and also picking up a few items for dinner. She turns and makes her way towards the counter where she pays for all the items and makes small talk with the clerk. She then leaves the store and heads back towards home looking around learning what is around. She walks back into the house and walks upstairs with her purchases and goes to start making breakfast*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willow

avatar

Posts : 220
Join date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-04, 19:23

~she looked up as her sister came in from the store glad to see she found it and came back in one piece. She push up those glasses so they were on top of her head. She placed the piece in the window. The sun hit it perfectly. She turned and moved back to the backroom. She climbed up on the ladder. As she reached for things. She gets this flash back from her attack and grabs her head and actually comes down from the ladder as she almost falls. She slides back into a back corner in the room. Rocking herself. softly talking to herself. Calm down its not what is going on...get yourself under control.. your sister will know...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Constantine

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-04, 19:25

He was out in the barn packing things and gathering things for the move. He had to work on the cart the back wheel was starting to get wabbly. He walked over to the two horses and azure and fed them some apples as a treat. Then started to brush them. Taking his time and then checking there horseshoes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy

avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-04, 19:34

*finishes making breakfast and heads back downstairs to let her sister and Leon know that it was ready when she gets a feeling something is wrong with her sister. She looks for Willow and sees her over in a back corner rocking. She walks over and bends down to her sister*

"Willow what is wrong? Talk to me."

*She looks around for Leon and not seeing him she yells out for him*

"LEON COME HERE PLEASE I NEED YOU THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH WILLOW"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Constantine

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-05, 11:02

He heard Izzy yell. He dropped what he was doing and ran full tilt into the shop then spotted Izzy in the back with Willow.

"Another flash back?"

He looked to Izzy. "The mages said she might have them for a while. Because they believed during that fight she faught so hard even tho she was so close to dying out there they figured she thought she was going to die. She had basically excepted death...."

He knelt down.

"Lets bring her upstairs to her room and let her rest."


He took willow into his arms and carried her up into her room. He placed Willlow on her bed.

"We will have to watch her. Last time it took a few hours for her to snap out of it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willow

avatar

Posts : 220
Join date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-05, 11:10

~she was reliving that day from the begining in her head:


she had been traveling most the evening now it was morning and she was riding half a sleep as she was on the edge of some woods. When she heard something and she stopped her cart. She grabbed her staff. and started to gather some magic to make a flame. When she had gathered enough magic. She threw up a fireball to see. When she did..there was a group of about 20 thieves. Her eyes went huge as they all came at her. She spun her staff around hitting 4 of them back but that just made them madder. They got her staff out of her hands and were holding her. As a few of them hit her around she gathered some more magic this and made a big fireball and took out 3 of them. Still strugging to get free as they kick her in the gut which doubled her over and she dropped to her knees as they kicked her while she was down. Then slugged her in the head as she spit out blood. As she looked up at them. The leader of the group got closer. It was the guy from the docks. He was grinning down at her. He knelt down to her as he held her face up.~

"Never mess with me again.." he said and then stood up and looked to the group. "Make her hurt more then kill her."

~she breathed heavy and spit some more blood.~

"What are you too chicken to take me yourself. Need to have your thugs do your dirty work." ~she gathered some more magic. A short burst of flame shot out. As she lunged out for one of the thugs swords. Pulling the sword and pushed the pain away and took a defense position. There was still about 15 men that circled her. They took swings at her with weapons. One caught her already scarred arm it went deep she had blocked one of there thrusts but that one got thru. She took out two more until one kicked a her leg out from her as she screamed out as they broke the lower leg as she looked down.. oh god bone...she leaned on her good leg and gathered more magic. She lit one on fire that broke her leg. Still barely standing she swung the sword. This wasn't good. She could feel herself slip into the darkness but needed to keep fighting. She started gathering the magic again but they stopped her and kicked her hand and dropped her to the ground crushing her hand under there boot. The blood loss becoming too much she still fought the darkness. She kept kicking with her good leg and swinging with her other good arm.~

~she heard a new persons voice... someone else was here..she took everything she had she gathered magic in her good hand that distraction is all she needed. A huge fireball took out two more as they ran... 13 left... she some how got to her knees finding a sword with that good hand. She swung the blade around and cut the back muscle of one of the men dropping them to there knees. As she stabbed him in the chest. She yelled.~

"I am not going with out a fight..." ~12 left..she was bleeding and breathing very heavy. She tried to pull the blade from the mans chest and it was stuck.~

"Oh shit.." ~she growled.~
~she turned to look at tib her hand still on the sword. That is when she noticed them running away. She took her hand off. Then turned to face him. Not sure if was friend or foe. She started to gather magic again.~

"I said am not... going to let you.. rob me.." ~she was bleeding from her head, arm and broke leg with part of the bone sticking out she probably had a couple of cracked ribs. she was running on pure survival. starting of a small fireball building up.~



~as she was reliving this she was mumbling something nothing that came out of her was making sense. She just rocked herself. and covered her head.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy

avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-05, 12:47

*listens to what Leon is saying still holding her sister tight wishing she could make the pain her sister is feeling go away*

"I don't know much about her attack and didn't know she was hurt that bad."

*watches as Leon picks her sister up and follows him upstairs to Willow's room. After he lays her down she places a kiss on her sister's forehead and whispers in her ear*

"If you need anything just call me and I will be here. Rest well sis."

*she turns to leave and says to Leon*

"Breakfast is ready if you are hungry. I will put hers away for now. I am sure that she will be hungry after she rests."

*she walks out of the room and down to the kitchen where she makes her sisters plate up then puts it aside for her to eat when she wakes before making her own plate and sits at the table.While she is sitting there she starts to have flashes of what her sister went through. She gasps and tears start to run down her face as she sees how bad her sister was and wishes she would have been here to help her sister"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Constantine

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-05, 20:17

He nods and follows out Izzy. He sits down and starts to eat. He glances up at Izzy from eating. Hearing Izzy gasp he got up and ran to her side.

"What is it!"

He takes Izzy hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy

avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-05, 20:39

*tears still streaming down her face she hears Leon talking to her then feels him take her hand she looks at him and manages to whisper*

"I am seeing flashes of the attack on Willow..I wish I would have been here for her."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Constantine

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-05, 21:39

He looks at her.

"What do you mean you can see what she is seeing?"

He looked concerned at Izzy.

"You could have been just as hurt or worst. and I would have hated that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willow

avatar

Posts : 220
Join date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-05, 21:41

~she got to the end of her flash she saw tib and jade... and she started to relax. Her vision went black and she was finally resting peacefully.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy

avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   2011-02-05, 22:27

*takes a deep breath as she feels her sister relax then opens her eyes and starts to explain to Leon what she means*

"It is a bond that me and her share since we are twins. I knew there was something wrong before I found her downstairs. I know that my sister is a fighter I just never would have seen her live through something like that."

*she smiles weakly at Leon*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: First to wake...   

Back to top Go down
 
First to wake...
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» ==> Prospit Dreamers: Wake Up. (OPEN)
» Don't Wake Me ☽Pick'n'Play ☾
» Wake Up [semi-closed]
» Wake up (AU/Bow/HB)
» Wake Up Every Morning;; Reintro

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: Meriddia-
Jump to: