Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Precious Cargo returns...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Izzy

Izzy

Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 23:39

*looks at her sister thinking to herself*

"Well it has been awhile since you have seen me and I needed something simple to take care of for the trip."

*She turns her attention over to Leon and smiles*

"You are welcome hun. It is one of the things I do best"
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 23:45

~she raised an eyebrow as she noticed that was the second time she called him hon...she shrugs it probably nothing.~

"It looks nice. So what is for dinner? it smells good."
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 23:48

He smiled and got up and brought the towel into the other room then came back and sat down.

"So your sisters cooking couldn't be any worse then yours."

He looked at willow.

"As long as its not burned."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 23:54

*smiles at her sister*

"It is your favorite Chicken and potatoes"

*laughs at what Leon said*

"Well that is why I am the one who does all the cooking hu..Leon. She never was good at waiting and always tried to use magic to speed things up"

*she turns and smiles at her sister and laughs*
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 23:57

~she made a face at her sister as she told her secrets~
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-01-30, 23:59

"Oh i have picked up on her not being the patient type." He chuckled.

"Well lets eat am starving!"
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-01-31, 00:03

*looks at her sister with a smile on her face*

"Willow anyone who knows you will tell you that you are not patient and seeing how Leon has been here living with you I am sure he has seen it himself."

*turns back and brings the plate with the food on it to the table before taking the empty seat*

"I hope you both like it. I have changed the way I cook it up a little bit Willow"
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-01-31, 01:02

He nodded and as soon as the plate was in front of him he dug in and started eating.

"Oh this is ...*food in his mouth* good."
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-01-31, 01:05

~she eyed her sister as she said she had changed the way she did it.~

"Well I guess we will see now won't we." ~as she took a bite of the food.~ " Hmm not bad at all sis."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-01-31, 01:16

*smiles as she watches Leon dig into the food as soon as she put the plate down.She turns to look at her sister"

*Yes I know you don't like when I change things but I found a way to improve on my cooking giving it more taste. I am glad you both like it"

*she smiles as she makes herself a plate not realizing how hungry she is herself*
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-01-31, 22:29

He finished the plate in record time and leaned back in his chair. "God that was good. Well am tired from our little trip so am going to head to bed."
He stood up and smiled.

"Good night ladies."

He walked into his room and shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-01-31, 22:31

~she nodded to leon as he left the table.~

"Yes I liked the changes. Thank you for cooking tonight. But we can clean up later. You should get some rest too. We have alot to do in the next few days."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-01-31, 22:37

*watches as Leon finishes eating and complements her meal*

"I am glad that you enjoyed it. Get use to it cause I am taking over the cooking as well. I hope you sleep well and will see you in the morning."

*She watches as he walks out of the room and hears his door close she sighs and turns to her sister*

"You know that I don't like leaving the cleaning till later but I have had a very long trip and I am tired. I think I am going to go to bed myself"

*she gets up and walks to her room getting some clean clothes then goes to the bathroom to take a shower before going into her room shutting the door behind her*
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 00:50

~she gets up and walks into her room and shuts the door falling into a deep sleep.~
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 00:52

He walked out of his room with out his shirt on and yawned as he walked to the bathroom not really paying attention to what he was doing being half a sleep. He opened the door and saw Izzy and froze...
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 00:55

*hears the door open and tries to grab a towel to wrap around her when Leon walks into the bathroom. She sees him without a shirt and drops the towel and just stares at his chest and how well built he is*
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 01:00

"Wow." He couldn't help but stare at her. Then he pulled himself together and moved to pick up her towel and hand it to her.

"Sorry am so use to it been just me and willow around here. I will wait until later." He smiled and turned and walked back out.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 01:02

*blushes and takes the towel from him and wraps it around her*

"I need to remember that I am not alone in the house and lock the door. I am actually just about done then you can have the bathroom"

*her cheeks are still red as she continues to stare at him not able to take her eyes off of him*
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 01:16

He smiled. "Alright I will wait just outside." He went outside the door and shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 01:23

*she smiles as he walks out and shuts the door. She finishes getting dressed making sure to place her towel somewhere that it can dry and runs her fingers through her hair to make it look neat. She reaches for the door and opens it looking at Leo and smiles*

"It is all yours hun"

*she leans in and kisses him and whispers"

"Sleep well when you go back to bed"

*she walks to her room and closes her door leaving it cracked a little*
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 01:44

He smiled as she came out of the bathroom. He kissed her back and was glad that willow was in her room. He watched her walk t her room. "You have sweet dreams tonight Izzy. Am really glad you are here." He walked into the bathroom and after a while. Then walked back to his room but stopped in front of the door she had let it open alittle. He watched her for a moment but then heard movement. He then continued to his room and shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 01:53

*smiled at him*
"You have sweet dreams as well. I am glad I am here also."

*she walked back to her room and laid in her bed and saw the shadow of Leon at her door and sighed when she saw he walk away and heard his door closed. She closed her eyes and feel asleep glad to finally be here with Leon and her sister but wishing they didn't have to hide their relationship from Willow*
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 02:07

He softly knocked on his wall that was also against izzy's room. "Good night sweetheart." He said so she could hear.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 02:14

*got up and walked over to the wall next to Leon's room and softly knocked back and said"

"Good Night Hun"

*she turned and went back into her bed and fell asleep thinking about Leon as she drifted off*
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-02-01, 02:23

He smiled then curled up in his bed. and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo returns...   Precious Cargo returns... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Precious Cargo returns...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4