Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Precious Cargo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

Precious Cargo Empty
PostSubject: Precious Cargo   Precious Cargo Icon_minitime2011-01-28, 18:17

Leon had been sent to get willows new shipment. She hadn't completely recovered and with the attack she needed the new supply or she wouldn't have enough supplies to get thru the month. He walked up to the docks and checked over the manifests. Looking for the name of the ship.

"There it is seems to be on time so far." ~he said softly to himself.~

He moved to the end of the dock and sat down. It would be a short time and the ship would be coming around.

Time passed and he was the ship coming to the dock. He stood up and helped tie the ship down. He called out to the captain inquiring about the cargo and the captain laughed some what. And pointed to the cargo area. Leon made his way up the gang plank and looked to his surprise with the cargo he was there to pick up was a woman. He grinned.

"What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

Precious Cargo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo   Precious Cargo Icon_minitime2011-01-28, 18:26

*smiles as she sees Leon is there to pick up the cargo*

"When I got the message that Willow needed more supplies I knew something was wrong so I came to see who she pissed off this time."

she looks at him. "How bad is she if she isn't here to get the shipment?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

Precious Cargo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo   Precious Cargo Icon_minitime2011-01-28, 18:37

He moved down into the cargo hold and walked up to her and picked her up and hugged in tightly then put his forehead to hers.

"I am glad you came. I have enjoyed our letters back and forth."

He kissed her lightly. Then broke the kiss and set her down and cleared his throat.

"Well yes she didn't get the last cargo on time so she roughed up the guy in charge and he didn't take to kindly to it. She is mostly recovered but still its a process. So I told her I would do it. I have the horses and cart all set out on the dock. If you want to go sit I will get this all moved in a few moments." ~he kept the grin on his face the whole time.~
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

Precious Cargo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo   Precious Cargo Icon_minitime2011-01-28, 18:45

wraps her arms around him kissing him back melting slightly into the kiss

"I have enjoyed our letters back and forth as well. I saw this as a chance to finally get together. I also had a feeling that my sister might need me to help her heal. If you need help moving the cargo I can help you if you want." ~she smiles at him never letting her eyes leave his~
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

Precious Cargo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo   Precious Cargo Icon_minitime2011-01-28, 19:05

He chuckled softly.

"Go ahead to the cart. There is just a few boxes. Do you have your things you brought with you?"

He grabbed one of the boxes and nodded to a few other of the dock workers he knew that grabbed a few of the other boxes. After a few runs back and forth the cart was full. He shook hands with the guys that helped and then tied down the cargo to the cart.

"She is going to be so surprised that you came. I think she could use you now. She is going to need help around in the shop. I am only suppose to be the handyman." ~He smiled again as he climbed into the cart and took the reigns and clicked his tongue as the horses took off.~

"Any thing you need before we head out of town. Its kinda a long ride."
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

Precious Cargo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo   Precious Cargo Icon_minitime2011-01-28, 19:22

smiles as she hears what he says "Always the gentleman aren't you." *she kisses him once more enjoying the way it makes her feel* "Yes I have all my stuff I will wait for you in the cart.

*she goes and sits in the cart watching as he makes a couple trips back to the ship then climbs up into the cart*

"I think I have everything that I need for now. So lets go and surprise Willow."
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

Precious Cargo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo   Precious Cargo Icon_minitime2011-01-28, 19:32

He grins and calls to the horses to go home.

"Off we go. She is going to be so surprised that your here. Now lets hope for a good travel."

He wrapped his one arm around her and sat back alittle the horses knew there way to Meridda. They had done the trip countless times. They headed out of the gates of town. So far so good.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

Precious Cargo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo   Precious Cargo Icon_minitime2011-01-28, 21:37

"I hope she is surprised and not mad. You know how she hates surprises."

*she feels his arm wrap around her and she moves a little closer to him resting her head on his shoulder as they make the journey back to her sister.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Precious Cargo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precious Cargo   Precious Cargo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Precious Cargo
Page 1 of 1