Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roots to be planted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Letala

Letala

Roots to be planted Empty
PostSubject: Roots to be planted   Roots to be planted Icon_minitime2011-01-19, 21:03

She had been gone from Aegis for some time. Longer than she wished to be but it was needed, a distraction perhaps, or simply put that she was getting more intertwined with the duties that came with her crown. Never the less she was as always glad to get away but this trip had a greater purpose than simply breaking away from her Westral responsibilities. She had given much thought of the discussion she had last trip within Aegis with her dear friend and now more than ever she seemed excited, eager as a child at the prospects of what could fall before her.

Through her dear friends blessing and many correspondences she had decided it was finally time to return and set in motion the words that were written upon parchment for the past month. Pulling back upon the reins of her horse she came to the land that Ava though would be suiting for her desires and wishes. She was tired from the trip and surely should have sought shelter first as well as food but that excitement pushed her past fundamental needs falling to the control of her wishful desires.

The land was already somewhat clear. Isolated enough but still close to the main city. Feet would fall to meet the ground and she would begin to pull of the layers of clothing from her cloak to gloves resting them upon her horses saddle. The wind was soft and sweet to her, more than she remembered. Soft pale green hues took in a deep appreciation of what was before her, simple nothingness now but in her mind she began to build an image of serenity. A quaint home, perhaps 5 bedrooms, a spacious sitting area with a grand fireplace. One room dedicated to her music, another a small library. The other three she saw as sleeping chambers. The kitchen was not to be out shadowed either a large bay window giving view to a rose garden. Yes the image she was painting was mere perfection.

Eyes shut for the slightest of moments and she saw it. A home, it was hers and hers alone. Untouched by Westral politics, a demanding Father, and a questionable Fiancé. Locked away from her enemies. It was her sanctuary. As Aegis had always been to her, a place that no one else knew of or came to. Not even Asriel with all his shadow spies or Gregori with his blood link even touched her here. Opening lids to the light she could not help but form a smile of the most purest of kind. A smile she had not smiled in some time.

A fresh start perhaps, yes her duties would still call her to Westral from time to time and it would always be her main residence. Of course Asriel might call her back to Castle Asharien but this was her choice. Duty did not bind her here no, it was choice of free will, of independence. Her uncle did not like the idea, her mind and body to be torn to two places but there was no swaying her. She respected her family beyond most would but this was something for her. And while she was at slight turmoil at disappointing her Uncle as she stood there in view of the acres of untouched land before her, something in her mind had come to the conclusion she needed this .

She had informed Ava that she was to be within Aegis to make her final say today of if and where she wished to build. And as she stood there that imagine of a home that could be still fluttered around her thoughts faint but ever present she let out a soft sigh. This was it. This place before her was going to become her home away from home.
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Roots to be planted   Roots to be planted Icon_minitime2011-01-20, 05:57

~He was heading towards Meriddia as he spotted a woman standing seemingly in the middle of nowhere and appearing lost in her own thoughts.~

'Lost or displaced' ~Louis thought to himself.~

~He reigned his horse and headed over to make sure she was alright. These days you never knew.~

~He was a simple looking man, with an eye patch over his right eye and the other a brown colour which seemed to constantly move as he worked hard to keep his eye on everything. He was dressed in a long cloak which hid his shirt and most of his trousers, although a pair of leather boots could be seen from under it. He had a small beard and his hair was clearly kept very short. He would appear to be a man who liked to keep himself looking good; the beard was clearly trimmed and not left to run wild. His voice, when he spoke, was a low yet confident buzz. He had a small air of authority about him.~

~He approached the woman and dismounted from the horse.~

"Hello there."

Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: Roots to be planted   Roots to be planted Icon_minitime2011-01-20, 11:33

Her defenses as it tended to be were down when she was in Aegis, and because of such she did not sense the man approaching her upon the horse. Faint sounds hit her ears but still no turn of the body came. Not until the low voice reached her. Jade hues were cast upon the man as she finally turned to greet him. Slender fingers went to strands of champagne gold locks that fell in front of her face. And though her defenses were down still as she gazed upon him with that simple sweet glance she took in more information than he probably realized. But her mood was cheerful and calm and It was not out of fear that she did such a thing but merely habit.

That air he carried around him spoke of military to her. How the soldiers and guard even when off duty carried themselves, that nuance of confidence and entitlement and while most were overbearing the man before was not.

Hands again began to fiddle with her appearances a bit. Perhaps her own air of needed to look a certain way back home still lingered here at times. Smoothing out wrinkles within her cream shirt that hung upon her small frame. Her riding attire was simple but the small details of embroidery upon her shirt and leather pants surely pinned that she wasn't just a simpleton.

She spoke softly, her voice light and almost sugary, that accent of hers always hard to place rare for anyone ever to, the odd mix of drow and Westral tounges.

"Good day M'Lord...I hope this day finds you well"

She almost spoke as if she knew him though she knew that she did not. His face was new to her like many within Aegis, even of some that she had meet. She purposely kept a low profile within Aegis. She enjoyed being unknown and just another passing face.
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Roots to be planted   Roots to be planted Icon_minitime2011-01-20, 20:12

~He realized he'd started the woman but made no over reaction to it. He took a moment to examine her. He didn't recognise her; although he didn't know every single person on the island, he had at least seen most of them at least one in his years of guarding. Her clothing spoke volumes about her - she was obviously not homeless, although that still didn't answer his unasked question about what she was doing standing in the middle of nowhere. Her accent, when she spoke, told him she was not naive, which he had pretty much worked out for himself. Her body and features would normally be called impressive and striking, but not to Louis. He was happily married and his eyes never strayed far. But what did interest him was her eyes. So rare to see green eyes, yet so useful in his plans.~

~He pushed them to one side for now though.~

"It finds me well, thank you. Forgive my intrusion. It's just that sometimes these places are not safe, and a person alone always draws my attention."

~He gave a small cough, a slight strain in his voice, as if he was trying to keep his voice delibratly low and deep.~

"Louis Farstrider" ~He extended a hand to her. He could be civil if need be.~

((OOC: Not that it really matters, but Louis is pronounced Loo-eeee - like the French King (or Louis the Vampire), rather than Lois Lane Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: Roots to be planted   Roots to be planted Icon_minitime2011-01-21, 02:31

She listened to his words intently, attention seemingly unbroken. Her thoughts of course though trailed to always being one step ahead. Her own plans as to why she was here she still wished to keep secret, at least for now. But this man seemed so far uninterested. Perhaps he was merely a friendly stranger genuinely concerned of her well being. But a slight air of cynisim hit her and her guard that was down began to slowly rebuild it's way back into existence.

Seeing his hand extend she too responded in kind taking his into hers, giving an firm shake, though nothing too much to be given an eyebrow as to why a woman would have such a heavy handed grasp.

"Letala LeMont, pleasure to meet you M'Lord and I thank you for your concern. I do not know Meridia well enough to know of it's unsafe tendencies. Though I suppose every city is not without it's troubles but I am glad to have yet to experience any such travesties in my travels here."

Her words though one could mistake as fake and forced came off the exact opposite. Her honey tone eliminated any potential of Louis seeing her as hiding behind that soft smile and jade hues of hers. At least it was what she hoped. If anything she would seem a lady, and simply being overly polite.

But everything was hidden with her as she liked and even the name she gave was not a truth, but nor was it a lie either. LeMont her mother's name was one she clung to in places of unfamiliarity. For her father's was far more recognizable and tended to get the wrong kind of attention at times. Yet Aegis had the great joy to her that most if not all did not know of her ties to the Underdark or to Westral. Here she was Ava's friend but at times she wondered how that in itself placed her with certain expectations and connotations.

((noted Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Roots to be planted   Roots to be planted Icon_minitime2011-01-21, 03:24

~He noted her checking him out, but didn't try and alter his appearance like others might have done. The name meant nothing to him, which he had expected given her accent. He'd been away from some of the cities too long he realised.~

~Her hand shake was firm, showing him this was a women not to be trifled with. He bet she could stand up for herself in a fight.~

"Please, just Louis. I'm no Lord. As for not meeting any trouble, well let me just say you've been lucky. Only a day or so ago a trader was attacked, and her cargo stolen."

~He glanced around although he didn't need to; he knew how far they were from the city gates.~

"Are you planning on travelling far?"
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: Roots to be planted   Roots to be planted Icon_minitime2011-01-21, 09:54

She almost let a sly grin form on her pale pink lips as he mentioned her being lucky. Bad luck was something she felt that traveled her around like a dog. Though such a thought was only fleeting as she continued to spin that mind of her about this individual before her. He seemed harmless enough. No red flags were being flown as she stood in his presence and continually took in small pieces of information as she could without him noticing.

"Well that is quite a shame. I suppose I have been luckier than I think at times."

As he looked around she couldn't help but do so as well, another blank stare given to the empty space yet again that soft smile pulling the curves of her lips. Jade hues taking one more short drink of the land before matching Louis gaze again. Her mind was set and eager to talk to her dear friend. A slight unfocused attention perhaps was on her face as she spoke again replying to Louis.

"No not too far, just further into the city, and yourself? What brings you traveling by yourself?"

A bold question in her mind for surely it would lead to him responding in kind, asking her what she was doing in Meriddia. And still she was unsure how she was going to answer him, or why she even was so quick to hide that she was in town to see Ava to buy this land.
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Roots to be planted   Roots to be planted Icon_minitime2011-01-21, 17:46

((I'm not too sure which side of Meriddia you're planning on building your house, and I don't want to dictate it to you, so I'll leave the location of his departure city vague, if that's alright with you.))

~He glanced back behind him, mainly as habit, then back to her, his one eye locking on to her.~

"Official business in the city." ~he tried to keep his voice flat and unemotional and hoped it sounded that way. He paused for a moment before continuing, his tone lightening slightly. He hoped she wasn't realising this wasn't his normal speaking voice. His voice still sounded low and deep, but with a touch of strain too it.~

"I'm part of the Military. It involves lots of travelling."

~He moved his cloak slightly to show part of his uniform underneath, as if to prove he wasn't lying. What was also clear was that he carried no sword on him. If she looked at the horse she would notice a crossbow attached to the saddle, fixed on to stop it falling off, but quick enough to remove it if need be.~

"Far be it for me to pry, but are you sure you are alright? It's not often we find a lady of your standing alone this far from the city walls."

~He was repeating himself, and he knew it really wasn't any of his business, but he was curious.~
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: Roots to be planted   Roots to be planted Icon_minitime2011-01-22, 02:32

His voice fluctuation was noted in each subtle change. No alert still ran in her mind as he did such. And once he spoke of his Military background some part of her mind smiled knowing that she was right in picking upon his mannerisms. A picture being painted of this person before and while it would not be full it gave her enough to stand on. Nodding slightly again she listened her eyes upon him, never moving but seeing the crossbow upon the saddle from the corner of her eye making small note of it.

"You hold yourself like a man of the Military. And I know much of the travelling that goes with it. I know it must be tiresome for you at times."

She hoped her words did not come off as rude or even conceded, that she knew all that came with such a lifestyle or that her assumption was a negative one. And while her words came with out a pause or effort they were still somewhat calculated. But it was the next response of hers that one might be able to pick apart if he payed attention enough to her mannerisms, and being a man of military background she knew it was possible he would see that her pause, and slight softening of voice was a mask of the smallest hint of hesitation and covering of her real motives. Yet despite it all she still did her best to maintain composure.

A sweet smile came across her lips before speaking again.

"Like you I am used to the traveling. I suppose I never thought much of how strange it looks to outsiders of a woman alone in travel. But I am alright I do appreciate the concern. It is rare to find such upon the roads a gentleman like yourself. Again I was just stopping giving myself and the horse a slight rest before making the last small leg into the city. I suppose I should continue on now. We could walk together if you wish the company."

As soon as she finished her slew of sentences she almost regretted asking for him to join her. She did want to be alone but saying that perhaps would give this man a red flag. And perhaps she was being far to sneaky with out any real reason to.
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Roots to be planted   Roots to be planted Icon_minitime2011-01-22, 03:10

~He didn't find her words rude, not in the slightest. But then Louis had never been the greatest person at picking up subtle hints from body language or voice inflictions. The only thing of note he had spotted was her lack of reaction to his surname. Not that it mattered, it just meant he had a chance to impress someone without his brothers reputation getting int he way first.~

"Not really, the travelling is good. Sometimes." ~He gave a small laugh.~

"And if you wish the company - or even protection - for the last leg of your journey, well we're always happy to please."

~His voice was finally slipping, going from the deep and almost cold tones he had been (trying) to use to a slightly warmer voice. He himself hadn't noticed it.~
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: Roots to be planted   Roots to be planted Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 16:17

((many apologies for the delay))

"Yes I suppose it is. And I would appreciate the company"

She moved toward her horse pulling upon the heavy cloak off the saddle revealing her own weapon of choice that hung upon the leather seat. A long sword, sheathed in a fairly opulent case of crimson and etching upon, as if it belonged to a royal captain of an army. Though her mind did not think of it or what he would ponder upon when seeing it. Hands would move to wrap the cloak around her body and pulling upon leather riding gloves before pulling herself onto her black stead. The horse making the slightest of noises as she did such, a foot stomping at the ground as if he was impatiently telling her it was time to move on.

A gloved hand would stroke the side of the horse before grabbing upon the reins eying back to Louis.

"Perhaps you could tell me more of Meriddia...I do not know much of this place but what my friend has to tell me. And most of the time we meet we speak of other things besides the affairs of her home."

She in fact did wish to know more of the place she about to set roots in. Especially now as from the words her and Ava spoke of, things seemed fairly unstable. But she never pushed he to speak more than she wished though her curiosities remained. And perhaps now this man would be able to give her more information that she sought for.
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Roots to be planted   Roots to be planted Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 22:01

~He mounted his own horse, and his eye caught the flash of metal so he turned towards it, noting the sword.~

"Nice sword" ~he said in a tone of respect.~ "I no longer use the sword." ~He paused for a moment then tapped his eye patch as if giving an explaination.~

~They turned and started towards the city.~

"Meriddia; well it's a fine city. Every city on this island has it's own feel, it's own character. Myself, I'm a Cape Salarain man. That's where I live with my wife. But I did work in Meriddia for a few years before..." ~He trailed off suddenly as if not wanting to disclose certain information with a strange woman he just met standing in the middle of nowhere.~

"Meriddia has a feeling of power. Which i guess it should as that's where the King and Queen live. They're in the palace - you can't miss it. There are some nice taverns in the city" ~He glanced over to her, once again noting the fineness of her clothing~ "If you like that sort of thing." ~he added quickly~
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: Roots to be planted   Roots to be planted Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 22:37

The slow heavy steps of her and his horse filled the short pauses of silence placed between his words and her moments of thinking of proper responses.

Noting his tap to the patch across his face she nodded in understanding. Her own body carried many wounds that were not able to be seen but she felt them daily.

"Thank you, it was a gift to me from my father. I myself do not like to use it, but after all I am a woman who travels much and alone."

She listened to his words about Meriddia and many thoughts she felt herself. There was a sense of something about this place that held a power for her, a feeling. And for all the places she had seen most a blurr, few struck to her mind like Aegis. Places that in fact did leave a lasting imprint of something more than scenery to the eyes.

Noticing his slight trail she too began to speak with slight hesitation once more though she did her best to hide it. She was not one for lying even to a stranger but she liked to keep the quiet fact that she was great friends with the queen. She was not looking to be placed in any category besides wandering traveler.

"Yes I have seen the palace myself. It is quiet grand. I do like Meriddia a great deal. There is that sense of feeling each city has, though I have only been to Meriddia and the Thunderlands. I do hope to travel more of Aegis..."

It was then there was slight shift in tone as she smiled. Her clothes surely did give off a certain picture of what type of woman she was but none the less she always like to surprise.

"And the taverns in Meriddia I do find quiet enjoyable. Something I look forward to when I travel here."
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Roots to be planted   Roots to be planted Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 23:21

~He reacted slightly as she mentioned visiting the Thunderlands. He only knew of two people who lived there. Then there was the fact she had been to the palace. Not a real revelation given how easily most people seem to end up in the throne room Yes, there was something about this woman.~

"Well if you ever find yourself over at Cape Salarain, please do stop by and visit us."

~he hesistated for a moment.~

"Just, make sure you ask for LOUIS. If you start asking for Mr. Farstrider then you'll probably end up with my brother, and you won't want that."

~He smiled slightly.~
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: Roots to be planted   Roots to be planted Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 23:30

"Well I will be sure to put Cape Salarain upon my places to go first and foremost...If I am lucky perhaps I can make it there this trip around. But I plan on spending more time in Aegis..."

She trailed her thoughts just slight as she finished her sentence. Anymore words and she thought she might have to explain fully her reasonings for being within a open field alone. She had gotten away with it for so long. Louis so far seemed like a gentleman and would not pry, but surely her answers had peeked his curiosity as had his.

A slight raise of an eye brow would be given to the mention of his brother, a soft tone and smile preceding her words.

"And why would I not want to be tangled within your brother's presence?"

Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Roots to be planted   Roots to be planted Icon_minitime2011-01-24, 13:38

~The comment about 'this trip' confirmed that she was not local; that much he had deduced already but this helped confirm those thoughts.~

"The Cape is actually a very nice place, despite what some may tell you. I should know, being born and raised there."

~He didn't add the fact he lived there - he had already told her that. But then the topic turned to his brother, and Louis supressed a grimace. He didn't want to tell her the truth. The truth that he'd fought all his life to step out from under the shadow of his brothers, and now he was finally gaining a life of his own, one of them was refusing to let him have it.~

"Tiberious is a nice man and everything. Well, nice to the right people. It's just if you went there asking for him he might not be too happy. He likes to get to know people before...."

~He was looking at her as he spoke, but suddenly blushed and averted his gaze.~
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: Roots to be planted   Roots to be planted Icon_minitime2011-01-24, 22:58

"Well again so far Aegis has been kind to me and I look forward to seeing all it has to offer."

They would continue to ride and she would let her ears take in his words. It was pleasant, simple almost. Yes there was that nagging desire to know this man more, there was something about him that seemed to be masked. And as he spoke of his brother and eyes aught the glance of his blush and gaze being torn from her direction she couldn't help but wonder even more. One of two things ran through her mind at this moment. She could push the issue or let it go.

There had been plenty of times in her life where she was in such a position that she found Louis in now, a delicate topic that perhaps was hard or painful or frustrating to explain. There could have been many options as to why the man suddenly trailed off the way he did and left the flush of pink come to his cheeks.

Her mind now was processing the curiosities that stirred and though she wished to ask and press that he finished her though she left it, though in her tone it seemed as if to leave a door open if he so wished to continue. Green eyes were still upon him as she watched him, picking upon the small silent speakers of what was going about in his mind. It only furthered her wish to know what lay deeper. It seemed always with the people she had meet within Aegis that nothing was simple and that there was always a deeper history riddled behind the polite responses.

"Well...I will be sure to ask for you and not your brother when I am within your homeland."
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Roots to be planted   Roots to be planted Icon_minitime2011-01-25, 08:44

~He had always had a mouth that run away with him - indeed it had gotten him suspended from his job on one occasion - and his recent torture had taught him never to hold back when pushed.~

"Thank you." ~His tone was soft, almost apologetic and tinged with a little relief. He paused in his words for a moment.~

"And thank you also for not asking about the eye. Everyone always wants to know about it."

~He glanced over at her, and decided to tell her anyway. Everyone always wanted to know but some were just too polite to ask.~

"I lost it recently. Some.. people caught me, thought I knew something about someone and wanted me to tell them what I knew. As it happens I did know the person, but what i knew wasn't enough for them and they thought I was holding out." ~There was a tiny bit of sorrow in his words, but no regret.~
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: Roots to be planted   Roots to be planted Icon_minitime2011-01-25, 11:58

Oddly enough the mans eye patch was the one thing she was not curious about the man. She in fact rarely even registered that it was upon his face. To her there were far more important and subtle things about him to look upon to try and figure him out with out asking the prying questions.

She heard the almost relief in his voice as he did not continue on upon about his brother and she let the curiosity go as well. Only a simple note was made upon her mind about which boundaries of his not to push if they were to meet again.

It was then though his slight change of voice the sorrow in this words that of course brought up another set of questions. Listening to his story it was not like an she hadn't heard and even herself had experienced. She began to think about her body of scars all somewhat hidden and the ones visible very faded. The one upon he wrist, the two upon her throat, the one upon her cheek and the one upon her left calf, all marks given to her in ways she sometimes would rather not remember. And with this thought still her mind she spoke, her own sense of sorrow coming through her soft voice.

"Whether you believe me or not, I did not notice eye. I suppose I have my own scars that everyone is curious to ask about, it makes me focus upon other things I suppose. But I do appreciate you telling me, you didn't have to do so...I am sorry for you had to go through that. It is not an experience one rarely forgets being treated like that..."

Her voice trailed after her last thought and she pulled her green gaze from him focusing fairly blankly straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Roots to be planted   Roots to be planted Icon_minitime2011-01-25, 12:24

"I believe you, M'Lady, and I apologise again for bringing it up."

~She was right, it was rarely forgotten. His wife knew all too well, what with the amount of times she was awoken in the still of the night by his cries. He noticed the scars on her, realizing how insensitive he must appear. He was just starting to think maybe he shoudl rethink his idea to use this woman in his plans. She was a curious one. Friends - or so it seemed - to high people (notably the Caledores, and possibly even higher if she had visited the palace already). Was he going to cross a bridge that was burning if he tried to use her in his trap? But she was perfect.~

"I always had a slightly open mouth" ~He continued his conversation as if there was nothing else on his mind~ "But my recent.. treatment has made me a little more quicker with the truth."

~His tone was still slightly chasite~
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: Roots to be planted   Roots to be planted Icon_minitime2011-01-26, 02:23

"No apologies needed M'lord and I have been told far worse truths."

Her tone had returned to the normal sweetly innocent voice as she spoke and she return her gaze back to him. Those soft green hues almost piercing now. Oh how Letala had no idea that she was a potential pawn in a game of his. A cruel fate indeed for she had slowly relinquished the skeptical eye she had upon him. Fully gone no, but the brunt of it had dissipated. And this potential fate she had come so used to. Between her father, her crown and the especially with Asriel, she had fallen to a trap once or twice all ranging from political to military and personal vendettas. But she was ripe for the picking for any plot while she was in Aegis, her overall guards were down. The normal games to be played had yet to really touch her, and she was able to be nothing more than a mere observer and at most times blissfully unaware of the webs that were spun in the past and present.

They were getting closer to the city. The noises of the bustling center were a faint ring into her ears. Her own horse twitching his own along with his tail. Both the horse and the rider were becoming eager to find shelter. Her mind though wandered as it tended to do, debating if she should go straight to the palace or perhaps a tavern to continue on her conversation with Louis. She then remembered he said he was here upon business matters and perhaps he too would be headed to the palace.

And despite the decreasing skepticism with Louis she still did not wish to express her connections to those in the palace walls.

Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Roots to be planted   Roots to be planted Icon_minitime2011-01-27, 13:58

~He nodded as she accepted his apology, keeping his eyes on the road ahead,; although he was aware she was looking at him. He was really debating if he should continue his plans, and decided it would be best to speak with Erika first. Women often had a better viewpoint than he did.~

~He saw the City looming ahead.~

"Well M'Lady Letala, here is where we bid adieu. Please if you are ever in Cape Salarain do remember my invitation."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roots to be planted   Roots to be planted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roots to be planted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: Meriddia-
Jump to: