Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A meeting long over due...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Letala

Letala

A meeting long over due... Empty
PostSubject: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-24, 22:31

The sharp pull of the reins jolted her and eyes would glance about in a bit of confusion being starteld from sleep so violently. Jade hues seeing around her the comforts of her carriage, a smile would creep upon her pale pink painted lips. "Your magesty we are here." The male voice would call to her as she would take a deep breath, nervous was not a good explanaition of feelings, but perhaps anxious. She had been promising her dear friend a trip and while she had not sent word in advance of her arrival she would hope that she would be welcomed with open arms none the less or that she did not come at a chaotic time. The door to her carriage would slowly swing open as a hand protuded into the carriage, her slinder gloved fingers would grasp the hand and she would be pulled from the elegant carriage, simple and black wood exterior, holding the Westral crest in gold upon the sides of both doors, 2 black steads stomped their feet, raising their heads as they all stood now in front of the grand palace before her. The cloak fell from her frame as hands of the driver gentle took it. The blood red corest encrusted with a simple lace over lay squeezed her frame, the skirt of silks and cotton bellowed out forming a river of deep red fabric. Locks of honey gold fell lossely upon her back, a few strands though tied neatly into braids placed behind her head. Jewels were never her fancy but upon her neck rested a flash necklace, a pearls and jems entertwined with each other upon the delicate thing. Jade hues would stare in deep appreciation for what seemed hours in silence before making a few steps foward to only be stopped by a man dressed in fine purple and gold cloth.

"M'Lady may I trouble you for you name?"

"Not at all M'Lord, it is Letala LeMont Aleantlar"

An eyebrow would raise from the guard as he took in her words, "I do apologize but I do not remember having been alerted of your arrival, who do you seek?"

"I am here to see the Queen, I am an old friend..."

Lips would then curve into a simple and sweet smile between the pause of thoughts.

"Please if you could notify her, that the first lady of Disideri is here to seek out her company."
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-25, 18:51

{Stepping from the shadows behind the guard, Rensain appears. A fine gentleman in a sharp black velvet suit, not a speck of dirt to it. His black hair is scooped back into a ponytail, tied by a purple silk ribbon. Holding a silver cane, he tapped the guardsmans' shoulder.}

"I'll take it from here, thank you..."

{And roughly shoved the man aside. Then of course, he flashed a warm, endearing smile to the mysterious lady whom stood before him, those eyes of his piercing.}

"Do forgive the staff, M'lady, we are working on their competency."

{Extending a gloved leather hand to take hers as if they were old friends, he continues.}

"I'm the Royal Secretary here...and I was indeed made aware of your delightful arrival. Please, if you'd care to follow me..I shall guide you to Her Majesty of Aegis."
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-25, 19:20

Her hair fell straight up upon the back of her neck as she felt the pull of shadows, jade eyes came to rest upon the man before her now, forecfully pushing aside the guard. And though she felt no danger, perhaps it was a simple bad habit, hues glancing the man as he approached, gaining what knowledge she possilbly could, age, race, etc. BUt it was broken as a soft laugh would be given to his words, her voice sweet as honey.

"Tis not a problem at all M"Lord"

Her gloved hand would slip with a delicate nature into the grasp of her male counterpart. An equally warm smile would be spread upon her full lips, matching his, those jade hues still locked with his piercing gaze but holding no ill nature, nothing but sweetness came from Letala.

A bow of her head tossed the few loose strands of locks that smile of hers being all the answer she felt needed to his request. Yet her mind could not help but mull upon it, she did not remember, sending out note of her arrival, perhaps her Uncle did, knowing his protective nature, he seemed to feel the overwhelming nature to keep tabs upon her.
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-25, 19:44

{His eyes drank in the sheer beauty of the woman before him and he made no secret of his confident gaze upon her. Rensain enjoyed the way her silken hair cascaded to her shoulders, and how the colour of her gown complimented the glow of her eyes. Yes, indeed, he was glad to have her here in Aegis. His smile remained, as he walked slowly, proudly, his back straight. Clearly Rensain was a man of true class and virtue.}

"You mention a land called 'Disideri', Your Highness. I have never been there before, but do be kind and not hold it against me. Perhaps as I give you a brief tour to the Throne Room you may like to indulge and tell me all about your lands?"

{Leading her through the main doors of the Palace and into the grand foyer which was High arched. The decor was grand, fully furnished at Vladamirs command. Servants would bow as he passed, as if it were indeed he, who were King of the realm.}
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-25, 21:56

It had been some time since a man had looked at her the way Rensain was, and while some woman would have been offended she in fact took an odd pleasure from it. It was not as if though any did not comment on her beauty, for many did, yet within Disideri she was his but not at all, a thought that made her mind go to a frustrated place, but thoughts of anger toward her once High King were pushed aside as she gazed upon the man before her, his stature grand and confident.

The yards of fabric would skimm the marble floors as both walked in a steady pace, eyes sparkled and held such an endearing glance as she took in every structure and person. She had expected no lees of her dear friend's realm but to actually see and be present was something she did not know would touch her so.

Jade irises would fall back to the man once more at the words of Disideri, a playful smirk upon her lips, her tone to match such lightness, an odd thing, almost forced to speak of such a place as it was but a dream, once a grand flourshing kingdom broken down to a cherished and at time painful memory. But none the less she did and with the greatest of compsure, that honey silk voice holding no hint of saddness though her heart felt it.

"Well, it is a bit misguiding, for Disideri is no more, but it is the place that I meet your queen, she was once the senchnal to the high king there, I was his First Lady as well as royal ambassador, but I suppose I currently represent the Kingdom of Westral, ruled by Lucious LeMont, my mother's brother."

Her voice seemed to change a bit as she poke of Westral, a bit more confidnecne fell from her lips as words were spoken of the highland realm that she loved so much.

"And please feel free to call me Letala"
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-25, 22:42

{Lady Letala had his full and undivided attentions as he lead her through the corridors which held rich and ancient tapestries. Occassionally there would be the odd painting of a person as they passed. None of this mattered in Rensain's mind, he had seen them all a thousand times. His tone was rich and deep, and he spoke with a seriousness that implied his past was rather bitter sweet also.}

"Then you have my sympathy, Lady Letala. I know what its like to have your realm so rudely destroyed and ripped away from you. It can be quite soul destroying, can it not?"

{He patted her hand gently, and added rather quietly}

"But what does not kill us, makes us stronger. Remember this, my dear. Its held true for me for a long, long time."
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-25, 22:53

There was most certainly an endearing character about Rensain, his tone, his persona, something she could not place her finger upon. Perhaps it was his words though she had heard it time and time, it reached her ears today, a day she had thought she would have not needed it. Disideri was a home to her just as dear as Westral and the pain lingered as much as her love, and though she knew that it was time to let go of the bitterness that rested upon her mind when thoughts came of Disider, there was a part that her heart and soul would not let go, and she only hoped it was that strength and beauty the kingdom exuded in it's height that lived in heart.

Her attention too seemed to be upon her company in great dedication, though eyes would glance about the grand halls as she passed through, words spoke with full attention upon Rensain. A soft squeeze would be given back, her warm smile a bit more bitter sweet now, though still hanging to the warmth and silky tone.

"Yes to see Disideri fall was as if my own heart was pulled from my chest....yet you are right M'Lord what does not kill us does strength us, and I am glad for it, for if I did not, I would have not been able to come see such a beautiful realm and be in such good company."
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-25, 23:57

{He would laugh at the beautiful lady and her compliment of him, his eyes holding a sparkle of fun to them. Such genuine laughter was rare for Rensain, he was not one to enjoy the company of the others, yet it was clear he was comfortable with Letalia. It was a gift that only she held.

Walking at a smooth and deliberate slow pace, Rensain maintained a regal posture, listening with curtesy to all that she had to say.}

"It is indeed a beautiful realm, I like to believe that no one could possibly love it more than I do. I grew up here, I have seen the tides of time pass by it, and with every growing year, it blossoms with grace and elegance."

{He came to a small stop and smiled, turning to face the delicate lady before him.}

"I get the strange feeling, that you understand my love of a land and how deep this can be...I am grateful we already have something in common. How grand?"

{Rensain squeezed her hand lightly. A small gesture, by any means, but respectfully done.}
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-26, 00:21

The words flew to her ears and the rawness of the emotion warmed her heart even more. It had been only mere moments within this realm but she was already in brighter spirits than she had been for some time. She was not troubled by the toreador who toyed with her emotions and mind, nor was she under the pressure that came when she was within Westral, her Uncle it seemed always upon her back, worried surely if she was going to change her mind and reject her successor crown. Letala had forgotten what it had been like to just exisit and not be consumed with her life but to just live it, and take relish in the small joys that came across her path.

Each step though slow and steady felt light to her as feet would barely kiss the ground, the faint click of her heals upon stone floor. And as the slow pace stopped she would take a long gaze upon Rensain's masculine and regal features, bathing within the comfortable feeling she felt with the stranger. Her own fingers squeezing back softly yet again.

"As am I M'Lord"

A pause would come, still looking into his piercing eyes before speaking once more, her voice softer than before

" And it is a great comfort to find such genuine souls left who can feel as purely as you do...her majesty is lucky to have such a strong person at her side"
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-26, 00:58

{Turning to his side to continue walking once again, Rensain shook his head and spoke lightly.}

"I couldn't agree more with you, my dear. Unfortunately, Her Majesty does not hold the same views. Regrettably she has tried to take my job away from me on several occassions. It is most unsettling...but enough of such, you did not come to Aegis to hear me complain. I should not have mentioned it."

{He was dismayed to see that they had finally come upon the looming doors that lead to the throne room. Exhaling quietly, he recognized that his private time in the presence of this lovely young woman was about to end. It was a shame, he wasn't exactly sure what had happened in the few moments he had been given to spend with her, but he certainly wasn't about to question it either. Standing firmly outside the doors, he paused and gestured to the guards not to open the doors for but a moment.}

"Well, it was certainly a pleasure and an honor to make your acquiantence, my dear Letala. Should you ever need anything, anything at all...do not hesitate..."

{He paused, and with a sudden flick of his wrist a card appeared. He flipped it over through his fingers as he extended his hand out to give it to her.}

"...to contact me. Perhaps you'll grant me the pleasure of meeting for a walk in Everest Forest."

{Turning to the doors, he took his cane and held it high, rapping on the wood.}
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-26, 01:08

<< hearing the rap on the door he does not look up from his work. Vlad sits at a massive desk whoch has been dragged into the room, it is strewn with papers and a massive ledger. Despite looking wrapped in his work, his clothing is un mussed, black leathers and a blue silk shirt. laying at the corner fo the desk is Shadow'sBane, still in its scabbard and in easy reach.

At the foot of the desk a pair of white tigers lounges, both suddenly staring at the doors intently.>>

Come in Rensain, and quit banging on the damned doors with that cane or the repairs come out fo your hide.
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-26, 08:16

The pace was taken up once more and she would continue to listen to Rensain with the greatest of attention. That warm smile of hers fadings only sllightly at mentioning his current position was in question. Thoughts would be pulled in her mind in great question of such a thing, a small mental note made as to casually ask Ava, if not out of pure curiosity.

"It is not complaining M'Lord, and I can't imagine why Ava would do such a thing."

And it seemed as soon as their pace started it had ended again and they stood before two grand double doors, jade hues glimpsing at them but only in brief, pulling her eyes back to Rensain hearing his words again. The small frown vansishing, painted pale pink lips curving once more into the alluring smile she had been caring since meeting Rensain. Slinder finger tips would grasp the card, wrapping around small piece of parchement to have it vanish within her palm just at it had appeared in Rensain's.

"The pleasure was all mine "M'lord and I will most certainly take you up upon your offer"

Her head would turn to the baning upon the door and voice which echoed through the thick barrier between them. A deep sigh would come now as she stood there, the egar feelings began to bubble once more, seeing Ava was surely a good yes but her current situation with the man they once used to both serve surely there would be only negative things to say, yet even still that negative emotion fled as eyes shifted again toward Rensain. It had been a pleasent day thus far and surely would only further to rise her spirits that much more.
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-26, 18:19

{Standing there before her, he could not help but be drawn in by her very essence. Almost intoxicating. It took willpower to move his gaze from her face, yet he did so very reluctantly. Raising his hand to his mouth, he cleared his throat with a minor cough as he attempted to focus on the task at hand.

Impulsively, he reached out and put his hand on the double door to temporarily stop it from opening and then he leaned in dangerously close to her. She would be able to smell the freshness of his clothes, Rensain's breach of space invasive to others, yet he did it comfortably so. With a small whisper into her delicate ear, he warned her.}

"Be cautious of Ava's many faces..."

{That was all he would say on the matter, and it was more than he should of. He held on to the door, dwelling on the risk since he knew damn well Vladamir would notice if he hesitated too long.}

"Meet me tomorrow as the sun sets, by the palace gazebo. We'll take our walk from there, if it pleases you, My dear."
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-26, 19:04

Was it wrong for her to let him be taken by her so, the look clear in his eyes and as he watched her, walked with her. There was surely a connection they shared with each other, something words could not explain, and though she mentioned nothing of Asriel, she could not help but feel slight guilt, not toward the toreador but to Rensain. Eyes would give a quizzical gaze as she watchied him raise a hand to the doors, haulting their opening into the grand throne room.

And as he leaned in for the briefest of moment she shaded her jade hues from the daylight, his closeness wrapped around her mind, his scents filling her head, almost causing slight dizziness, there was surely something more about this one, something her simple mental tricks could not uncover. The soft whisper upon her ear caused irises to open and a look of pure devilish curiosity would fall upon her face as he spoke ever so quietly a loud statement.

She herself remembered being werey of Ava when they first meet, words at time harsh were exchanged between the two. Mostly surrounding Asriel, and though she loved Disideri with her heart and soul, there were those skeptics, Ava who she felt used to be one them, who saw her nothing more than another petty woman of court clawing for a queen's crown. But in time Letala came to love Ava's blunt personality and there was an endearing quality about the vampire that touched her heart.

But this man before did nothing but peak her intrest in more ways than one, toying with her childish curiosity that mulled over every opened ended comment he had made thus far.

A coy smile washed over her features as she spoke

"It would greatly M'lord"
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-26, 19:48

She had entered the large and luxurious throne room via a side door, a glass of red wine resting within her palm as she made her way towards the throne itself. Her attire for the evening was her typical sort, a long black sweeping dress that clung generously to her hour glass figure, and her red wavy long hair fell graciously along her shoulders.

She noticed those god awful tigers of Vladamirs before she noticed him, and her brow raised in response. Whilst Ava adored white tigers, Vladamirs were renowned for their attitude problem and so she used caution not to alarm them.[/]

"Vladamir, I was notified I had a visitor..where is she?"

[i]She drummed her fingers and then averted her gaze up to the entrance way as the double doors began to open and then pause. With a frown, she peered closer at the doors.

"Are they stuck?"

Getting up from her seat and striding confidently towards the doors she gestured to the nearest guard to them to open them up. Much to her surprise, She'd find Letala and Rensain on the otherside. Completely ignoring Rensain, her arms open wide and she smiled brightly.

"Lady Letala! I'm so glad you managed to find time to visit me..Come in, meet my husband and have a drink.."

With a laugh, she embraced her dear friend, gesturing with her hand for Letala to follow her into the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-26, 20:35

The doors would burst open before her, time to be startled not allowed as she was intantaneously greeted by her dear friend, that picture perfect smile still resting upon her as she was embraced and then lead by Ava into the main throne room, Eyes would quickly be cast back to Rensain and a softer smile and nod of her head would be given.

"Thank you for assiantance M'Lord"

And with that attention was held to Bathory once more, attention full upon the queen before her whom she was so pleased to see her filled with such a joy at her unnannounced pressense. Yet her mind would linger for the slightest of mintues poking her way into the private thoughts of Rensain, her words falling over his mind her words leaving her own bit of intrege

"Till tomorrow."

But it was all she would let, her mind swimming now with the questions of what past and present history laid between him and her friend, and she would focus as best as she could to push aside such trival thoughts.

Following Ava into the thron room she would gaze in the splendor, eyes as they had been since she arrived drinking in every aspect of her surroundings.

"I apologize for such an impromptu visit , but none the less I am glad it seem I have caught you in a good time? Your realm is just as I pictured Ava, simplely lovely."

She too would eye the tigers with caution, the temperments of such creatures she knew could be fickle, but it was only brief as she fell to the man who sat at the desk, the king she could only assume and eyes would rest again upon her dear friend full of warmth and love,

"It is so good to see you Ava"
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-26, 21:19

"Nonsense! There's nothing to appologize for. Unannounced or not, its always good to see you. You're one of the few people I can actually tolerate!"

Ava laughed, she was of course teasing as aways. She lead the way towards a table by the window which had over stuffed seats that viewed the Palace gardens. Taking a seat, Ava invited Letala to do the same.

"It seems you've found your way here well enough without getting lost. I'm impressed."

Turning to a servant, she ordered another bottle of wine and glanced across to Vladamir who seemed to be burried in paperwork. Then she looked back at Letala, placing her glass down on the table.

"Please also make allownces for Vladamir, he spends most of his time burried in paperwork. I happen to find it quite borish so you have arrived just in time. No doubt we have plenty to catch up on?"
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-26, 21:36

SHe would sit across from her Ava listening very intently, eys still shining as she heard the words of her dear friend, and though she spoke of Vladamir, her mind was locked upon Ava still, it was a rare thing indeed that she got to be within the company of the queen and a laugh would escape her lip as spoke of those she could and could not tolerate, instantly her mind falling to Rensain and the warning of the "man faces" Ava had.

The servant would scurry about toward them resting two glasses and a wine bottle, filling both about midway until moving from them once more. Her hand would reach toward the glass and raise it toward Ava as a sign of gratitude before taking a full gulp. The liquid was something she needed, the trip had been long, and the comfort of good company, drink and warmth was something she relished.

She would set down the glass before speaking, placing her hands folded properly in her lap,

"Yes we do have much to catch upon, and I would have gotten fairly lost if it wasn't for you gracious royal secretary, Lord Rensain, he was very poliet leading me, though he did say something that puzzled me, spoke that he knew of my arrival but I do not remember sending one, though my Uncle could have...or what I have feared, I surely have lost my sanity and grasp of reality."

She finished her thought with another light chuckle her hand reaching for her glass once more, perhaps the words meant only a joke but in every words spoke wether said in jest, seemed to always hold some shard of truth.
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-26, 22:33

Taking the drink from the servant, Ava deliberately toyed with it whilst she listened to her friend speak about Rensain. Her head instantly tilted in his direction, and she had to resist from rolling her eyes. Ava's tone was as sharp as ice. Rensain was indeed a sore spot, and although Letala would not understand why, the thought of him being complimented disgusted her.

"Worry not, no doubt he was bluffing you, dear friend. He likes to pretend he knows many things and really, he's quite clueless. Its all in his bid to impress my dearest husband here. Rensain has never quite gotten over the fact that Aegis belongs to me...the sooner he accepts it, the better."

She took the oppportunity to take a sip of her wine and lean back into her chair, all the while keeping a small alert on those damnable tigers.
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-26, 22:43

A slight cock of her head would be given hearing the words of Ava, politics first came to her mind and it was something she herself knew it best to keep far from. Her own word was riddled with complications within Westral and to attempt to play devils advocate in a realm she had no say in was surely sucide and she had no desire to play such a part, merely curisoity pushed her that nagging thought still to the forefront of what caused such an ill feeling between two people whom she had nothing bad to say about either.

A smirk would come across her lips, playful in it's own right as Ava finished, a shrug of the shoulder given before speaking, a sign perhaps as she wished not to push upon a topic that her friend did not wish to talk of.

"Well, regardless he was kind to me and got me to you, I do feel it has been forever, since we last meet... you have always been so kind to visit me, I just had to return the favor, and I have been meaning to do it for so long."

She too then took the opportunity to take another long satisfying drink of her wine while waiting for her friends response and though she tried that mind of her seemed to be going off upon every thought it could latch itself upon. She worried that she would have to explain what was going on between her and Asriel, it seemed that was the key to her, ignoring the problems at hand, and he had become fairly good at it, keep far from Castle Asharien, it was shock really that Asriel had not sent out his spies for her, another fact that seemed to nail another hammer in her mind of where they stood now.
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-27, 21:24

Twirling her index finger around the rim of the wine glass, Ava's eyes averted across the table to her dear friend as she spoke. It was a pleasent change for Ava to have a visitor, and it was rare that she ever invited anyone. However, she was fond of Letala. Ava had known her now, for what seemed a reasonable enough time and often found she could relate to her on serveral matters.

"Well good, I'm glad that Rensain was kind to you, at least."

She shuffled in her seat and crossed her legs.

"I think you are right, It has been far too long since we've seen each other, and I've certainly missed our talks. Presuming you might be staying for a few days at least, I'd like to take you on a small tour of my realm. We'll make a day of it, if you like?"
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-27, 21:35

Lips meet with the rim of the glass once more taking in the warming taste of the full bodied wine before speaking, a slight cough clearing her throat. Her mind would be gald to hear of an extended stay and even a tour of her realm, and she almost thought of speaking about Rensain's offer to walk within the forests but still her did not, reasons even unknown to her as she did, but she wished nothing more than to stroll with her friend and see the realms beauty, so little of it witnessed as sleep fell upon during the ride there.

"I would love nothing more than that Ava, I was going to ask if there was a chance if there was a room for myself and servants to stay for a few days, if not to catch up with you but to see more of your realm."

She would sigh a bit, her mind falling to Asriel once more, she was surpised Ava had not asked yet of their standings, her own mind had forgotten how much she ahd spoken of, as well as her new title within Westral. But eyes would read her friends face as she sat lounging within her chair.

"So my dear Ava, what has been going on within your life."
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-28, 09:31

<< finally looks up from his desk>>

Rensain, would you see to it someone disposes of that before it starts to smell? I was forced to eat in again last night.

<<gestures to a body slumped in the corner, not even looking in Renny's direction. His eyes snap to Bathory and her little freind seemingly oblivious to the conversation that has been going on around him>>

Introductions dear, so I can do the king thing and get back to work. It will take a lifetime to balance the mess your accountants left and I still have at least four executions to oversee before I'm doen for the day.
Back to top Go down
Letala

Letala

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-28, 11:48

She would pull the gaze off of her dear friend finally hearing the voice of Vladamir, the jade irises falling toward him a smile given to him before falling back to looking to Ava, she also in fact had not noticed of those around her, falling within the comofort of her old friend. Patiently she would sit polietly listening now to both waiting to as well do the introductions, egar to meet the man who had capture the heart of a friend, in her mind a great feat.

Yet as she waited she drank more from her glass, small sip taken now between the silences that fell around the room.
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime2010-02-28, 18:55

{The Queen's words against him caused Rensain to clench his fists, yet he said nothing. Whilst Rensain was notable for his silver tounged wit, he would not take the bait and argue with the Queen. Least, not publically. Standing and remaining cooly to the side of the room, he responds to Vladamir when finally addressed.}

"How careless of me to not notice it?"

{As Rensain strode forward, he clicked his fingers and ordered the servng staff accordingly. He had noticed it, and it bothered him. One body here and there was one thing - but of late he had noticed an increased thirst that Vladamir held. He was beginning to run out of places to dispose of them. Naturally, he would not mention such an observation to the King, since he'd rather not be the next meal. Privately he wondered why Ava had not noticed it herself - or perhaps she had and just allowed Vladamir to do what he wished regardless. This thought caused his blood to boil. Not only was this woman bringing the realm to ruin, her husband will have drank it dry, too.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting long over due...   A meeting long over due... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting long over due...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next