Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heading back to the Cape

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Heading back to the Cape - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading back to the Cape   Heading back to the Cape - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-02, 01:32

~Although he had not magic ability of his own, nor the power to detect someone who was gathering magic, he'd been in combat against those who could often enough to recognise the likely signs. The fact she was threatening him was proof enough in his eyes.~

"Curse you woman. I don't want to rob you."

~Her face was familiar, he'd seen her somewhere before. But then he'd seen lots of people before. He just had to place her.~

"I'm the one who stopped you being killed. Now put away the magic and let me help you. I don't want to kill you."

~His sword was still out, and primed, and his tone indicated he wasn't bluffing. Or if he was, then he was a very good bluffer. His eyes caught a small movement of earth near his feet, and he guessed it was Jade's doing, but he didn't dwell on it.~
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Heading back to the Cape   Heading back to the Cape - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-02, 09:04

~she realized what he was saying...then she remembered him...~

"Your that guard...that Artimus..." ~she dispelled the magic as she looked at him~

"...can't... hold.. on..." ~she fell to a pile on the ground the realization she was safe over came all that she had been fighting with.~

Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Heading back to the Cape   Heading back to the Cape - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-02, 09:09

~Jade watched then saw willow and tib exchange. Then her dropping to the ground. She tilted her head a little then dropped her bow. She placed it around her back. Then she walked out into the cleared area by Tib. When she got close she could see how badly wounded this woman was and she had a puzzled look on her face.~

"What the heck is SHE doing out here?" ~she was stressful on the she part.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Heading back to the Cape   Heading back to the Cape - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-02, 09:55

~The mention of the Pip-squeek was interesting, and sparked something in his memory. Yes, that night in Meriddia with the broken door and the fight. He sighed as she collapsed, then Jade walked up alongside.~

"I take it you know her?"

~He knelt down and checked for breathing. Yes, she was. He picked her up and put her in the cart, noting the thugs had smashed a few of the crates.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Heading back to the Cape   Heading back to the Cape - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-02, 10:50

~she crossed her arms and followed Tib to the cart. ~

" Yes I know her. well more like i like to beat the hell out of her... cause she was forcing herself on father. I believe her name is Willow. She runs a shop in Meriddia. Remember the broken door. That was from me kicking it in cause she was forcing herself on him and he was saying stop."

~she sighed and got up in the cart. she pulled out some long strips of material she always had some in her bag. She poured some water on one of them and wiped her arm and then wrapped up her arm. She then moved down to her leg.~

"Damn how did she keep going with her leg like this?" ~she looked at the spot where the bone was sticking out.~

"we are going to need some kind of splint..."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Heading back to the Cape   Heading back to the Cape - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-02, 10:55

~He picked up a few piece of the broken crate as she told her story.~

"These should do."

~He handed over the best piece of wood for Jade to do her thing.~

"I haven't got time to take her to Meriddia right now, we'll have to take her with us back to Salarain."

~It looked like most of her shipment was damaged anyway, and there was no way he was going to let Jade go there on her own, not with the threat of an invasion around the corner.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Heading back to the Cape   Heading back to the Cape - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-02, 11:10

~she took the pieces from him~

"Thank you hon." ~she made a brace and wrapped the material around them.~

"Well that is going to have to do. My mother taught me first aid. one of the things she made me always remember." ~she climbed to the edge of the cart and smiled at tib. She took a breath.~

"I am glad that you didn't have to beat any of them. But I wish we could have had a go at them a little."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Heading back to the Cape   Heading back to the Cape - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-02, 11:25

~He glanced over to her.~

"Yet. I didn't have to beat them yet. They didn't see who we were, but I saw three of them. And I'd bet they were from the Cape. Once I find them, then I'll make them pay. They haven't got away with this yet."

~he looked down at the man on the ground with the sword still in his chest, then went over and checked him too.~

"As for him... He's breathing at the moment. We better take him back as well, and hope he lives. Otherwise your friend here will be on a murder charge."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Heading back to the Cape   Heading back to the Cape - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-02, 11:42

~she hopped out of the cart.~

"Are you serious? She was just defending herself. You saw there was like 15 or 20 of them all attacking her."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Heading back to the Cape   Heading back to the Cape - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-02, 11:44

"I don't make the laws, I just uphold them. It's up to the courts to decide if she was acting in self defence or not."

~He lifted the man into the back of the cart, taking care not to damage him further.~

"You ride the cart back, I'll bring the horses."

~His tone was flat and unemotional once again. It always was when he was on official duty.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Heading back to the Cape   Heading back to the Cape - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-02, 11:56

~she growled a little under her breath. She hated when he was like this. She went and sat in the front of the cart. She took the reigns.~

"Yes sir." ~she just shut down she waited for him to get the horses and she started to head towards the cape.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Heading back to the Cape   Heading back to the Cape - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-02, 12:06

~He saw her start off then walked back through the undergrowth to where the horses were. He mounted his, and started off back to the road leading Azure by the reigns.~

~Once on the road, he spotted the horse and cart ahead, but kept a distance behind to make sure the thugs weren't trying to take a second shot.~

~They went through the city gates, and he moved ahead of the cart, looking over at Jade.~

"Head straight for the keep. The duke has healers there."

~He moved back once again to provide protection until they reached the keep. He dismounted and called a servant to get a healer. Once one arrived, he left the two injured people in their care, telling one of the guards what had happened, and that he and Jade were witnesses if any more information would be needed. He also told him which tavern they would be staying in.~

~He then made sure the horses were stabled and most of his belongins taken to a room in the keep. Once all the official business was done, he turned to Jade.~

"Well, we're here."

~His voice was changed once again.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heading back to the Cape   Heading back to the Cape - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heading back to the Cape
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2