Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Merry Christmas!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! Icon_minitime2010-12-24, 15:56

Merry Christmas everyone... ok so am alittle early. but Very Happy its been a challenge for us this time. My RL well... My moms apartment burned destroying everything they lost everything and I lost about 75% of my stuff. but everyone got out ok. So we just start the rebuilding process. She had rental insurance so its all good. Things can be replaced.. So I wish everyone a very merry christmas!!! santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! Icon_minitime2010-12-24, 22:43

Merry Xmas hun and to to the rest of Aegis! Sorry things didn't work out for you, Indis, but at least your family is safe.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!~! Smile
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! Icon_minitime2010-12-24, 22:49

I'm so sorry to hear about that, Indis. I know what it's like to lose most of your things, and it's not easy. I'm glad you're ok though. Merry Christmas to you and your family, and to all of Aegis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!!   Merry Christmas!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!!!!
Page 1 of 1