Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attempt at Sanity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin
Angel

Attempt at Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Attempt at Sanity   Attempt at Sanity Icon_minitime2010-10-10, 00:42

*Angel, wrapped up in sheets with her blonde hair trousled around her bare shoulders glanced across to Jaric across the huge bed of the royal chambers. Her blue eyes were somewhat contemplative as she knew that in a few short hours he would be gone to war.*

"We don't have much time, I'd rather you never left at all, as impossible as that is."

*She caressed her fingertips along the bedsheets towards him*

"Jaric, can't we do something to lesser the deaths? A more diplomatic approach?"

*A wrong time to discuss matters of the war, but still, it was what little chance that she had.*
Back to top Go down
Jaric Carthallion

Attempt at Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempt at Sanity   Attempt at Sanity Icon_minitime2010-10-10, 00:57

{{ props himself up an elbow, locking his eyes on Angel}}

We will do all we can to limit the numbers of innocent deaths in this matter, but there is no way to prevent them in entirety.

I fear we are not dealing with one who will accept diplomacy. I can accept nothing less than a complete surrender and the return of the sword, and he would not allow either after having taken such a risk to steal it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Attempt at Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempt at Sanity   Attempt at Sanity Icon_minitime2010-10-10, 01:03

*She exhaled deeply and shook her head at the thought.*

"I understand the severity of it, my love, but I cannot bare the loss of life this will cause to both the Aegians and the Aurorans. They did not place such an evil monster upon the throne of Aegis, Bathory is responsible for that. Be sure that she pays well for it."

*Shrugging her shoulders, Angel continued*

"I'm an idealist, I still hope beyond hope that matters will somehow resolve, even if I am more than aware that its too late, that the Baron has forced us into this corner. He wants us to come out and get him, thats why he stole the sword. Someone on the game board had to move first and he wasn't going to let it be him, he wanted to see which move we'd make. We need to try something new and catch him off guard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attempt at Sanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attempt at Sanity   Attempt at Sanity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attempt at Sanity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: Icehold-
Jump to: