Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Her Quest!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Her Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Her Quest!   Her Quest! Icon_minitime2010-09-04, 17:11

~ she ran over things in her head. Like..~
" why he wanted manacles? Was he going after someone and need to chain them up? or did I do something and its punishment? What did I do...well besides finding trouble all the time. But he said he wasn't mad about it.. was he lying about. Should I even return if he is going to use them on me.. Maybe he has his reasons. For training maybe? Would rope or something like it be just as effective...oh great now he passed his paranoid thinking to me...and I thought I was more like mom. My god am turning into dad!"

~she kept walking and stopped as she saw a tavern~

"Ah just a quick drink.. maybe I will over hear something.."

~she walked in over to the barkeep~

"Whiskey." ~she took the shot and then looked around the room. she then turned to the barkeep~

"Do you know where someone can get a pair of manacles made or just buy a set?"

~the barkeep made a face at her like what the hell do you want those for.~

"Talk to the blacksmith just a few shops down from here or you could check with the guards they might sell you a set. What do you need them for?"

"You do not have to know what I need them for." ~she stared him down and tossed him a coin for the drink and an extra one and walked out of the tavern and down a few doors to the blacksmith.~

~she entered the shop and called out.~

"Hello? Is anyone around." ~she glanced around waited for a moment.~
Back to top Go down
NPC

Her Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Quest!   Her Quest! Icon_minitime2010-09-05, 11:50

A large man came from the back entrance with a large bucket in his hands. He was covered with sweat and grime, his arms heavily muscled. Rivlits of sweat had drawn some lines through the grime on his face. He smiled when he saw Jade and sat the bucket down. " Sorry Miss. I was out doing some chores in the back, what can I do for you ?" His blue eyes were merry and he smiled a broad friendly grin.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Her Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Quest!   Her Quest! Icon_minitime2010-09-05, 12:05

~she smiled~

"Its quite alright. I was wondering can make manacles? I need a set of them made if its possible."

~she glanced around the shop and then turned back to him.~
Back to top Go down
NPC

Her Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Quest!   Her Quest! Icon_minitime2010-09-05, 12:10

He scratched his head" Manacles ? Of course I can make them. Give me a day." He teased her " Trying to keep your husband from going out drinking are you ?" He laughed loudly, amused with his own joke. He became a bit more serious " Do you need a chain too and about how long?" he stepped to his bellows and began pumping to fire up the coals." I have one or two orders ahead but I can have it done first thing tomorrow. "
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Her Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Quest!   Her Quest! Icon_minitime2010-09-05, 12:29

~she chuckled and blushed alittle~

"No husband."

~she thought for a moment~

"A chain yes not to long of one tho. Got to keep whatever I put in them close." ~she smiled softly~

"Tomorrow would be good I could use a good nights sleep. Its been a few days since i slept well."

~she smiled.~

"Anyway I shall be by tomorrow. And Thank you again."
Back to top Go down
NPC

Her Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Quest!   Her Quest! Icon_minitime2010-09-05, 12:46

He gave a nod " I will see you on the morrow young lady!" He then began to busy himself with the forge. To finish all that he had promised it was going to be a long night.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Her Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Quest!   Her Quest! Icon_minitime2010-09-05, 15:37

~she smiled and turned and left the building she set out to find a inn to stay in for the night. she walked back to the tavern and sat at the bar. the barkeep looked at her.

"Thank you for the directions. I found the blacksmith. I was wondering if you have any rooms for someone to stay for the night? " ~ he nodded to her and handed her a key and told her where to go.~

~she made her way to the room and checked out the area. After a check over she locked the door and set a chair in front of it not wanting an surprises and she walked over to the bed and collasped on it.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Her Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Quest!   Her Quest! Icon_minitime2010-09-07, 17:08

~after a fairly good night rest she got up and got changed. and went downstairs and walked to the bar asked for a shot of whiskey and then walked down to leather shop and brought two pairs a boots. paid the man and then walked down to the blacksmith. she entered the shop.~

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
NPC

Her Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Quest!   Her Quest! Icon_minitime2010-09-07, 18:01

The blacksmith popped up from behind a stack of crates . He smiled broadly to Jade"Well good morning to you. Your on time, thats good for a lass" he deposited what he had in his hands on a nearby table and then walked to a box. Lifting up a chain about a foot and a half in length and the manacles.

" Hear you go miss. Let me show you how they work really quick" he demonstrated the turning of the large screwlike pins and then placed them all in cloth pouch . " About 150 silver should do it" he chuckled " And feel free to come for all your blacksmithing needs. I can pretty much do anything, that is legal mind you "
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Her Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Quest!   Her Quest! Icon_minitime2010-09-07, 18:14

~she walked over and watched him.~

"Ah good thank you so much." ~she handed him a pouch of 200 silver which was all she had left.~

"there is a little extra for you since you did them so fast." ~she flashed his a smile and took cloth pouch.~

"I will make sure if I need anything I will come here first. And I will spread the word of your good work."

~she grinned and turned and left the building. she headed out of town she hoped by the time she returned her parents would be at the camp.~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Her Quest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Quest!   Her Quest! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Her Quest!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: Meriddia-
Jump to: