Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to the cave (Part 1)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-31, 13:48

~she looked at him~

"She was up most the night I peeked out there late last night and she was a sleep sititng up."

~she kissed him back. and smiled~

"You should be alittle less sore today I kinda to the liberty to do something last night to help the process of your healing."

~she went back to cleaning his wounds and set up the stew and the bottle of whiskey for him as she redressed everything in clean bandages. She tilted him alittle to rub my salve on his back and it was looking better already after a short time she had him all fixed up. ~

"There hon you are set up again. I really wish you would say how this happened but I know you have your reasons not to." ~she tilted her head a him and sat next to him.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-31, 14:16

Well at least she managed to get a little sleep. Why did she stay outside all night when she could have home, or even inside the cave.
No, he knew why. She had inherreted his stubbornness.
Her mothers looks but her father stubbornness. And his drinking, it seemed. He wondered what other attributes of his she had. Was she going to be a female version of himself? He wasn't sure if he could live with that. There were parts of himself he hated, and to see them in someone else was... It didn't bear thinking about.
Just as long as she hadn't gotten his womanising ways. Well, menurising ways for her. Oh sheesh. That one would have to be dealt with very swiftly.

As Indis moved off his good arm, he reached over and grabbed the bottle of whiskey. Now this he was going to enjoy and damn what she said about it. She's have to try and pry it from his fingers before he gave it up. There was no medicine as good as this stuff.

He took a large swig of it before she could say anything.
Ah yes, he could happily slip into the neck of this bottle and stay there for the rest of the day.

Wait, she said something about taking a liberty with him while he was asleep... He frowned, or tried to. What the hell had she done to his body while he was unable to respond.
Actually, he knew what she was like, and the frown quickly turned into a sort of smile a he thought of the things she could have done to him. Oh yes, he liked the idea of that.

Well ness time, waaa till I awak befur yaa do thaa! I wanna enhoy it too!

Jade broke his chain of thought as she contacted him, telling him she hadn't told her mom anything, which he already knew from what Indis had said. Damn that girl, it would take too long to explain to Indis on his own. He mindlinked her back.

"Get back here and explain everything to your Mother!" he almost yelled to her, then stopped and added "Actually, don't rush back. But when you get back, please tell her."

He looked up at his wife, swigging another mouthful of whiskey. He knew his breath must be smelling of it now.

Your dorta shooda toll ya whaa happaha.
Yes that's right. When she's done wrong she was Indis's daughter. When she did things right then she was his. That was how it worked, wasn't it?

She be baa laya, untol then we alon. Ann I in no possiha to putta fight.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-31, 17:38

~she shook her head.~

" I didn't take the liberty to do that. " ~she chuckled~

"I rather like your reactions to what I do awake. Actually I took a very small dose of the blood I gave you. Being elf makes you heal faster so I gave you just enough to help with that." ~she smiled softly~

"Now as for us being alone.." ~ she moved softly being a ghost had its perks. she could move softly against him as to not hurt him more. She kissed his forehead his nose he lips softly being careful not to hurt him..she would be gentle with him. She hoped to take his mind off the pain alittle at least. SHe was so happy to have him back in her life and she loved moments like this and made the most of them.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-31, 18:00

~She walked up to the lake and pulling off clothes jumped into the cool waters. she drove down into the deep water and decided to test a few things as she became one with the water she didn't have to worry about breathing. She didn't even notice that she had swam to the other side of the lake. she peeked out of the water which looked like a water figure head. her body was now all water and she spotted what looked like a traveling group of men.~

"Hmm I wonder... ~she grin that cocky grin she got from her father as she walked out of the water keeping her form she stood on the edge of the water and started humming softly. Just as one of the men came over towards her. ~

"Hello traveller." ~she made her voice light and merry~

~He stood there just looking at her.~

"Are you just passing thru my forest?"

~He nodded in awe of this water beauty in front of him. She giggled.~

"You must not stay too long. For this place is haunted Us water spirits will protect you but you must give us any bottles of whiskey you have as a graditute."

~she moved closer to him running her hands around him and giggling. He was smiling big thinking something special was going to happen.~

"Go bring me all the bottles you have and then we can have some real fun." ~she winked at him and blew a kiss~

~the man ran off and soon returned with 4 bottles. She smiled at him as he handed her the bottles.~

" Ok now close your eyes and prepare for something you have never had in your life."

~as he closed his eyes she vanished into the water with the bottles. He opened his eyes and no one was around. The forest making its own noises spooked the man and he ran back to the camp tell them all it was haunted by spirits she watch in the water as they all left for the next town. She laughed in the water and swam back with the four bottles.~

"Well this should tie us over. ~She climbed out of the water..~ oh crud where are my clothes.. She got back to the camp and found a large piece of material she wrapped around her as she was dripping wet. many hours had past since she was gone.~

"Knock knock" she said as she entered the cave. Her mother had them covered up. she smiled at her mother.

"Umm I went swimming and found these." ~ she had four bottles of whiskey in her arms and set three down.~ " I need to go get into clothes since mine have ran off. " ~she took the fourth bottle and was holding tight to her material around herself. As she walked off to get dressed as she was leave took a swig of the whiskey and then went off to get clothes.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-31, 22:48

Artimus lay back as his wife started her gentle kissing, thinking about the fact he now had the blood in him. he had wanted to experiment with it, but not under these conditions.

He had finally convinced Indis to help him remove his trousers. No, not for that reason, just to get out of them for a while. He couldn't manage the fastener with one hand. She helped him and then brought a blanket over and draped it over the pair of them as they lay there in their embrace. She was nestled in the crook of his good arm, which was very nice, but did stop him drinking, which he thought might be the reason she was doing it.

He heard the noise of someone approaching outside and tensed, then relaxed as he spotted Jade. What in the nine hells was she wearing?

He mind linked with her once again.

"Found? FOUND? Where did you get 4 bottles of whiskey in the middle of the forest?"

He turned and looked at Indy.

Shee get her stoopid fra you? He grinned, a small grin, but he could feel it forming already and it didn't hurt as much as it had done. Maybe there was something in this elf healing after all.

Where had her clothes gone?
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-31, 23:52

~ml~ "What.. ok so maybe they were given to me..some men appreicate a nice looking lady naked in water form.." ~you could hear the smirk in her tone.~ "anyway enjoy the whiskey and mom."

~she dug in her bag outside and got fresh clothes on and sat by the fire~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-31, 23:56

"Hey now she didn't get it from me I think i will pin it on the poison." she grinned.

~she then moved a little~

"Let me check that burn on your back" ~she looked and smiled it was half the size it was before. She reapplied the salve~

"We will have you almost good as new soon. Then we can have to real alone time." ~she winked at him~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-01, 08:47

Indis spoke first, before Jade's mindlink got to him. He smiled at the stupid comment, then leaned forward as she checked the wound on his back. He heard what she said about some alone time, and started thinking of a task he could set Jade to get her out the way for a while. There was something he could get her to do, which would be useful to both of them. But it involved her going to Cape Salarain.

Hmm, perhaps he could just set her the task and see if she could find the object somewhere else.
Yes, that would be easier. It would keep her out of the way for a few hours.
It seemed his back was getting better, and his rib didn't hurt quite as much. His jaw was definitely feeling a lot better now. He could almost pronounce words properly again. All he had to worry about now was his useless arm. His left arm too. His sword arm. Well, the one he used most. He didn't like to fight with the right; the fight was always over too quickly if he used his right.

He took yet another mouthful of whiskey. The bottle Jade had first brought with her was almost gone now. He glanced at the new ones she had "found" and frowned. He didn't recognize that one at all. Where in the nine hells had it come from.

It was at that point that Jade's mindlink got to him, and he shot forward, almost breaking his rib again, whiskey spitting from his mouth.

NAKKID! he shouted loudly, nearly cracking his jaw.
MEN!

He glanced at Indis whose expression clearly showed she had no idea what was going on.

Hade is gettin nakkid wi stwange men! He wasn't shouting any more, but he could feel his face being slightly red. Where in the hell had she got THAT one from! Had he ever used his naked body to get what he wanted? he didn't remember Indis ever doing it. It wasn't from him, was it?

Whaa her middla nam? Because using a childs middle name proved how much trouble they were in. He was almost ashamed to admit he didn't know what it was!

Wait, he remembered from when Indis used it earlier...

"Jade! Mary! Morningstar-Blake! You get yourself back in this cave this instant! ALONE!"

He was sure it was Mary. Wasn't it?

He started to get to his feet, but Indis pushed him down. He slumped on the floor and drank his whiskey.

Wait.. What were any men, strange or not, doing in the forest, this close to his camp? Where they looking for him?
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-01, 10:19

~she chuckled as this she said sunk in~

~ml~ "Its Jade Marie Morningstar dad...and before you jump to things it was very south from here and they were just passing thru and I freaked them out. They think the place is haunted and I was some water spirit. I was swiming naked.. and it just kinda happened when I got to the other side of the lake I walked out using the water ability. and just had a chat I didn't do anything else... geez...am not some harlot that sleeps around or anything...and for the record I have only kissed one people ever. and that is as far as I have gone."
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-01, 10:26

~indis made a face at art~

"Would you stop trying to get up. Your going to hurt yourself again." ~ she thought about things. and remembered hearing about a sleeping potion that was used on art.~

"I will be right back my love." ~she walked out of the cave. you could here jades feet move around."

~she called back to jade.~ " I will let you know if i need you to go." ~she smiled at art and sat next to him again.~

"Now you need to behave or I will bring you to a healer one way or another."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-01, 11:11

Marie... That was it.. He calmed down as she explained herself.
Yes, that sounded like a good enough excuse. In fact he almost felt stupid thinking his daughter was a harlot.

He replied to her.
"Marie, that was what I thought. It's my jaw, it makes words seem funny. Sorry I doubted you."

Actually, he was glad she was still training on her own.

He watched as Indis got up and moved away. What was going on? He put the empty whiskey bottle down and started to stand up, using the wall of the cave for support. Once on his feet he walked over to get a new bottle, then started towards the entrance to see what they were talking about.

He managed about 3 steps before he heard Indis heading back, so he dropped down again.
She settled in next to him. Would she notice he had moved?
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-01, 13:31

~she smiled as she had caught him sitting back down but didn't let him see it.~

"Now you stop trying to move mister. or i will make jade go do what I need her to do." ~she gave him a look~

"You know its cute how you talk in your sleep sometimes." ~she looked at his arm brace and made sure it was good.~

Last edited by Indis Blake on 2010-09-01, 13:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-01, 13:34

~she yelled into the cave~

"I can leave as soon as you say so! I can practice and then go check on a few things at the castle."

~she messed around the fire pit and then walked over and talked with azure tell him what was going on with her dad~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-01, 13:44

He frowned at the exchange between the two women. What were they planning. And he talked in his sleep? He did not!

I do no tawk in ma sleep! Whaa Hade goin?
She said something about the castle. Grorr, or Meriddia then, he guessed.
What would they find there?

He turned back to Indy. What WAS she planning? He hated surprises, he really did.
He went back to his whiskey, at least that didn't try and play tricks on him.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-01, 13:50

"Ok Jade hon go. I will keep your father company. and feed him too. Its going to be the fastest way to handle things. Just remember to take a deep breath and just don't over do it." ~she smiled at art~

"The last night you did talk in your sleep." ~she grinned.~

"Are you hungry? that is one perk of being a ghost I don't eat. But I will get you something if you are hungry."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-01, 13:53

"Alright mom I will be back by tonight." ~ she made a few noises and then used her earth abilities and disappeared into the earth and went to town.~

~ml~ " I will be back behave for mom. I will be back tonight."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-01, 13:58

He frowned. What WERE they doing. Quickest way? For what?
He started to get up, but he must have had too much whiskey as he just fell back down again, throwing his left hand out by instinct, to support himself.

He felt the shock travel up his arm. Ow! He lay down face first on the floor.

Whaa are yaa doin? he said.

He mindlinked Jade, not sure if she was already too far out of range.
"Where are you going?" he pleaded with her.

He rolled over, his back stinging on the ground, and looked up at Indis.
He hated not knowing!
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-01, 17:36

~ML~ "Mom asked me to get a special drink for you to help with the healing process. Now behave am just about out of range."

~she continued onto town~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-01, 17:39

~She shook her head~

"Are you trying to kill yourself. I know you hate not knowing what we are up too. But its nothing really." ~she came over to him. and helped him to his feet.~

"I think you need a little fresh air and sunlight."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-01, 22:45

He managed to get to his feet, with Indy's help, and staggered slowly outside, swaying as he walked. His head suddenly felt very full and the world was spinning.

Special drink? What in the nice hells was Jade talking about?

He shook his head, although it made the ground outside the cave spin faster. He didn't know of a drink that aided recovery. They weren't going to try and poison him, where they?

He felt Indis holding his upright, knew she must know what a hard job he was having staying upright. Why was he feeling this way? Had they poisoned the whiskey already? Was this all part of their plan!

It wonn work. he slurred. He realised he was defenseless, not even a dagger around him to fend off any attack.
Was that their game then? Drag him outside while those strange men Jade was in league with tried to attack him? Ah, but he was two steps ahead of them, so their trap had already failed. He knew their game!

He stopped walking, feeling the sunlight on his bare skin. Time to weigh up his options.
He had no weapons apart from his one good hand and his two legs. He was naked. He had an elf weighing him down.
No, he DID have a weapon! He had his whiskey bottle.

He started looking around. There were a lot more trees than he remembered. He tried counting them but they wouldn't stay still!

There were three very likely hiding places for an ambush; trees that looked good enough for strange men who liked naked water sprites to hide behind. That must be where they were. If he walked over there, he could force them to spring the trap early and he would have the upper hand.
He turned towards one of the three trees and stared towards it.

I see ya, ann I com to gett ya! he called out to the tree, which kept moving to the left.

He felt his body react to the new location with every step, the damn elf pulling him. His bare feet cracking twigs, trampling moss and cutting themselves on small rocks as he walked. His right arm was outstretched, well nearly, the elf was holding him tightly. She clearly didn't want him to spring the trap just yet.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-01, 22:55

~she looked at him as he said it won't work and she raised an eyebrow at him.~

"What won't work?" ~she held him tight as they went outside the cave~

~she shook her head as he was yelling at the trees~

"Hon... boy they must have just turn what was left of your brain to mush."

~she realize he had too much whiskey in his system and had to get food in him. Jade had laid her cover of material over a rock and Indy guided art to it and set him on it.~

"You sir need food. Rabbit or fish?" ~she just shook her head as she could tell his mind was all over the place.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-01, 23:11

The elf started pulling him away from the tree. Oh yes, that was their game then. He WAS right and she wanted him kept away until the time was right. Well a trap was no longer a trap when the person being trapped knew it was a trap and could avoid it.
Or something like that?

Rabbit or fish. Which was less likely to be poisoned already?

Fish He could trust the fish, he had caught it himself.

She pushed him down to the ground, but he kept glanced over to the three trees. Oh yes, you will be mine.

As she gave him the cooked fish, he realised he HAD fallen into their trap! To take the fish he would have to let go of the bottle. His only weapon! He glared at her, knowing she now knew he knew. His glare would have told her he knew she knew he knew, but he didn't care.
He cross his legs, and placed the bottle between them, gripping it tightly to stop them taking it off him, then picked up the fish and started to eat.

I wrote the rool book on busshes ya know he said, munching into his fish.

It was no use trying to pretend to either of the two elves here, that he didn't know.

Wait.. there was two of them? When had the other one appeared? He was getting sloppy.

Can yoaa get me ma dagger? he said, trying to sound innocent. One of them should be able to get it for him and at least he could save the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-01, 23:19

~she was chuckling at him as he just was saying random things.~

"Why do you need your dagger?" ~she started to look around she got to the edge of the camp. She felt it..she faded for a moment or two. she then stepped closer. ~

"Oh are you serious... cause he isn't full strength I can't go very far..." ~she was more talking outloud to herself more then anything.~

~she spotted his dagger and grabbed it and walked back to him doing a fancy flip in her hand putting it handle side to him.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-01, 23:26

He wondered why it took them both to go and get it, feeling a little pain in his heart as they left. Maybe he should keep them both alive, perhaps they could be trained to be his slaves.
Yes, that would be nice.

The whiskey bottle tipped over!

He fumbled for it, dropping his fish. Damn the fish, the whiskey is more important!
Most of it spilt out on the floor, but he managed to save the bottle. Sod the brownish stuff inside.

He put the bottle down, taking the dagger - well, one of them - from one of the elves. He reached for it, but they moved to the right before he took it. He moved to the right and fell over, legs still crossed and now in the air.

He hit the back of his head. Ow!

He pushed himself back upright and tried again, once again he missed, but managed to keep his sitting position.

Wood one of you two holl it straat! Else I'll punish you both!
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-01, 23:30

~she raised an eyebrow at him and knelt next to him~

"So you think your going to punish me do you?" ~she thought it would be fun to play with him alittle and then got real close like she was going to kiss him and phased out but stayed back alittle from him and watched to see what would happen.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to the cave (Part 1)   Back to the cave (Part 1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to the cave (Part 1)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next