Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Next day...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

The Next day... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-29, 23:26

He smiled, the thoughts about later still playing on his mind. He wasn't scared about the fight tomorrow morning, he was more than capable of taking a beating, and he intended to stick to his word. He was more scared of what would happen later on today, with what he had planned. He had always been scared of the unknown.
He ran his hand down her face and neck.

I should go. You are always with me, you know that. Even when I wasn't here, you were with me.

He made no effort to move though he knew he should.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-30, 00:06

~pulls art close and kisses him passionately then breaks the kiss~

"Ok you better go before I loose control with you." ~she winks at him~

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-30, 11:48

God how he didn't want to leave, not now he was with her after all this time. But he had to. He had an appointment to keep in The Cape tomorrow morning, and he needed to prepare for the worst today while he could. He kissed her back, wanting to stay to let her lose control once again.
"Soon" he promised himself. "When this was all over."
He climbed the stairs slowly, looking back to her. His wife.
Once he left he thought about the things he needed. He needed some strips of material. he should be able to get those from any good seamstress. Maybe he'd get lucky and find some castoffs that they didn't want any more. He needed food as well.
He headed into the main part of the town, knowing shops were thin ont he ground in Draco.

After a short conversation with a maker of mage robes, he managed to secure a small bundle of off-cut strips that they had no use for. Each one was only about an inch wide and several feet long; they would be perfect for his needs. He decided for food his best bet would be head to Meriddia. It was on his way at least.
He went to the stables and collected Azure, then headed off to Meriddia.

Once there he visited the market and managed to purchase a large collection of fruit, some cheese and some bread. Add some fresh meat that he could catch later, he would be ready. He returned to the horse and headed into the forest and the cave that had become his home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next day...   The Next day... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Next day...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: Draco-
Jump to: