Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legacy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maire Caladore

Maire Caladore

Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Legacy   Legacy Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 18:00

The shop was set to open in the next day or so. Things had gone rather smoothly considering. Life for Maire and Rensain had been a whirlwind the past weeks. He spent very long hours at the castle and when he came home he was exhasted. Maire would fuss over him and send him to bed even though he protested. She did her best to keep all stress from home away from him and so she handled the household so that when he did get a chance to rest he wasnt overwhelmed at home .

It was time though and she knew they needed time. There were a few matters to discuss now that she was sure about things. She wanted to look especially beautiful for him. Her hair was taken from its pins and she shook it out so that it covered her shoulders like a onyx wall. A simple dress with a under skirt of purple with silver embrodered flowers , complimented the overfrock of white. She only wore a delicate silver chain at her neck with a ruby rose attached as the pendant.

The fire was lit in the study as she wanted someplace a bit more intimate. After the servents had left a tray of fruit and light pastrys and tea she instructed that she and Lord Caladore were not to be intrupted . Curled on a chaise in front of the crackling fire she awaited Rensain....finally a bit of time for the couple that was not fraught with kingdom drama.
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy   Legacy Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 18:30

{Rensain had come home early this eve and although he had given his greetings to Maire, he needed to excuse himself to take time to clean and freshen up. Now he was finally done, his obsidian hair was wet and slicked back with a comb and his attire relatively casual, a loose white shirt that had a high parted collar coupled with black trousers and smart shoes. With hands in his pockets. An unusual stance for Rensain, yet he felt at home and comfortable.

She had mentioned to him that she had wanted to see him, and by all means he was certainly curious. His mind brewed what their discussion would bring and he felt that this private talk was indeed needed, for he had some things to discuss also.

Opening the door to the study, he noticed the hearth blazing. Such light was a focal point. As his sharp eyes glanced around the room his mind thought that perhaps Maire had not arrived yet then he caught sight of her delightful body and moved forward as he shut the door behind him.}

"My sweet love...as always, you look divine."

{Indeed she did, he made no pretences of drinking in everything about her form. He found her enrapturing, she had truely caught him.}
Back to top Go down
Maire Caladore

Maire Caladore

Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy   Legacy Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 18:43

Maire uncurled her legs and walked to him her barefeet not making a sound on the highly polished wooden floors. Her smile was warm and soft as she embraced him" I have some refreshment if you wish, and tea" she kissed him softly and then entwined her fingers with is as she pulled him over to the chaise in front of the fire. She felt the flutter in her stomach upon seeing him. After all these years he still could do this to her. She sat and took a deep breath "It seems like forever since we have had a breather together" her eyes turned to the firelight and the reflection of flame danced within the dark depths.

" I had been wanting to talk to you. I know your busy and I didnt talk to you sooner because I wasnt sure. Life had been so hectic getting the shop ready, and planting and then your work at the castle as well..." she turned back to him a smile curving her lips. Her free hand moved to take his other as she spoke softly" Do you remember that night of our anniversary....near the lake? I believe it happened then. I will believe it did even if it wasnt that night" she took a deep breath the rose between her cleavage heaving slightly. " I want to tell you that your about to become a father again....in seven months or so "
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy   Legacy Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 19:32

{He watched her approach as his arms widened to accept her into his embrace. Rensain found that he always adored the way she recieved him, the smell of her perfume, her soft luscious hair, and of course, her most wonderful smile. Regardless of what occured at the palace, coming home to his wife and his proud home had made life worth living.

Fondly, with love, he tilted his head and kissed those sweet lips of hers, leaning forwards into her. It was with slow reluctance, that he let her break away from it to lead him to the Chaise .}

"Refreshments? Ah, you do look after me, my sweet."

{He kept his hand entwined in hers as he stood proudly infront of her, the hearth to his side. His brown eyes intense as he waited patiently to what she was about to say next. Yet, as she began to speak of waiting until she was sure, his own smile was beginning to form. He had heard such talk from her before...with Marcus. Squeezing her hands and lightly laughing he spoke out almost before she was finished.}

"Are you serious, my love? You are quite certain?"

{He pulled her into him and kissed her forehead.}

"Of course you are, what am I saying? I can't believe...so soon...how wonderful?"
Back to top Go down
Maire Caladore

Maire Caladore

Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy   Legacy Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 19:52

She laughed "So soon? " she teased him " I believe that from the moment I got back you said we should try. " she leaned her head against his strong chest. "Seven months is what I am guessing. I waited till I missed two cycles to be sure before I went and saw the midwife" her still lithe body pressed against him. " I know with Marcus still gone our family will never be complete, I pray it isnt bad timing" She closed her eyes and he would feel her body shudder slightly against him as all her burdens fell away for the moment. His strength was always there and the love that they held she never doubted.

She looked up to his face and smiled tenderly " Perhaps a girl this time, I would very much like that though I fear that with her mothers charms her father might not be able to say no too often" she wrapped her arms around his waist and held him tightly. " You work so hard lately, too hard I fear. I worry for you my love. There are not enough moments in the day for you to relax. Every one is precious and I feel as if we have stolen them." she placed a light kiss upon his lips. " Often I am jealous of the peasent women whose husbands do not carry the burdens of the kingdom. "

Once again she held him tightly" Can you promise me that when the baby is born you can take a few weeks ?" She seldome asked things of him and she knew that there were somethings he couldnt do " Or at least try?" her eyes looked hopeful" Seven months is too long to wait for a vacation but I am hoping it will give you a good enough reason." She lightened the conversation " I would stay pregnant all the time if that is what it took for you to take a break...." her smile lit her face as she awaited a answer to her query.
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy   Legacy Icon_minitime2010-10-12, 19:14

{He grinned rather wide as she mentioned that he had suggested that they try. He had indeed, and it still did not lesson his delighted surprise. Her sweet head nuzzled into his chest and so Rensain brought his hand around to affectionately stroke her hair, keeping her close as he rested his own head against hers.}

"Mmm, truely dear, wonderful news..we shall pamper you as if you were the Queen herself."

{Swaying with her in his embrace, his mind wondered in deep thought. His love was right, this child would not replace Marcus, but it would help ease the pain of his loss. It would certainly give them something to further bond over and cherish. He moved his hand down from her precious silken obsiden hair and to her back, stroking it tenderly.}

"No Maire, my love, there will never be bad timing when it comes to matters of family."

{His voice was soothing, reassuring, and it was clear by his eyes that he meant every word of what he said. Leaning his head low, he whispered affectionately into her ear}

"Girl or boy, it matters not...so long as they are as beautiful as their mother...and they will be."

{His hand followed to the curve of her back, and he moved it tenderly and slowly around to the small of her abdomen. His eyes shone with pride when he thought of the child within, alive, part of them both. He lowered himself down to his knee's and brought his head to her stomach, resting it there. Silence, deep and thoughtful would ensue. For all the magics and wonders he had seen, nothing marvelled him more than his wife's ability to carry a child. Lightly, he pressed his lips to her tender stomach.}

"Do not be jealous of the peasent women for they do not have a husband that could possibly love them as much as I love you..."

{His dark and sharp eyes cast upwards as he continued, his tone deathly serious.}

"My love, I cannot promise anything...the realm is in dire need..but I swear to you, I shall do all I can in my power to be with you - to keep you safe from it all."

Back to top Go down
Maire Caladore

Maire Caladore

Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy   Legacy Icon_minitime2010-10-12, 22:19

She brushed her fingertips through his hair as his ear was to her stomach. She smiled at his tenderness. He had been like this with Marcus as well when she carried him. When his eyes met her downward gaze she felt that familar lock fo souls. She knew that he would move heaven and earth if he could to please her. She spoke softly "You have always done so beloved, never have I doubted your love for me. I fear I am your one weakness..." she whispered " as you are mine"

She spoke again her eyes still upon his "Much can happen in seven months , I am thinking of hiring someone to help at the apothocary so that I can train them while I still can and then when I am close to delivery, they can take over. I have anticipated your worry that I might overwork myself" she laughed teasingly " I have been with you far too long not to know how your mind works in reguards to me"

She slid down on her knees and held his face tenderly "Now know that I worry for you as well. I have some herbs I would like you to take. They will nourish you for I know you often skip meals because of work. I will not ask you to slow down but humor me and take the herbs." she smiled and brushed her nose along his and then her lips found his for a small kiss. "Now ....shall we celebrate?" Her eyes danced with desire as she pulled him down with her in front of the fire.
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy   Legacy Icon_minitime2010-10-19, 16:36

{His eyes reached for hers as he remained poised, staring up at his sweet love. His voice was a whisper that he knew Maire could hear.}

"I used to think..you were my weakness, yet, forgive me, for I have since found that you are my rock. Without your strength of mind I would be incomplete. Without you, I am nothing."

{He held sides her waist as she slid down on her knee's to join him there. His hands moved up her body to her slender shoulders and along the curves of her neck to finally cusp her face in his hands and bringing it close. She spoke of arrangements for the next seven months, but clearly he was distracted by lust.}

"Arrangements shall be made, my dear..another time...for now, we celebrate indeed.."

{His lips pressed against those sweet ones of hers, and he wrapped his arm around the small of her back, bringing her tight into him. His embrace was strong and determined. She would know that she commanded all of his attention.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy   Legacy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legacy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: Thunderlands-
Jump to: