Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Characters from other Role Playing games?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

Characters from other Role Playing games? Empty
PostSubject: Characters from other Role Playing games?   Characters from other Role Playing games? Icon_minitime2010-08-02, 12:09

I was talking to Rae today, and we were reminiscing on some of our old games we used to play, and wondered if anyone else ever played any interesting characters in any games other than Aegis?

Me and Rae once took part in a game of Cyberpunk, where she played a reporter and I was her cameraman. At one point in the game, I entered the matrix to find some information, and my body was killed, so my mind entered her toaster.
We had great fun playing that. I always refused to speak if anyone else was around, so everyone thought her character was mad, because she's kept saying "Hugh's alive and living in my toaster!" and of course the toaster just did what a toaster did...

A bunch of friends used to meet up most weeks and have fun; we took part in one campaign where we all decided we were going to have whacky characters.
One of the guys played a dwarf who would fall asleep if anything exciting happened, which was fun when battles started!
Another guy played a heroic bloke who ran away at the first sign of danger. it was a defence mechanism and he had no way to stop it.
I played a guy called Fatty, who was paranoid about his belongings. Fatty used to change into 2 creatures. One was a porcupine, who he would become when he was really REALLY angry, the other was a squirrel who he would change into if he saw water.
Squirrel only had an intelligence of 2, so the only thing he said was "Squirrel not know" all the time. He also didn't like stuff, so, being a squirrel, used to hide it in trees and things.
Fatty had no idea Squirrel existed, so would come round afterwards and find all his belongings gone (and usually his clothes too).
He used to write his name on everything, so my character sheet was full of "fatty's sword" and "Fatty's bowl". I managed to steal the dwarf's character sheet - while he was acting being asleep - and write "fatty's..." in front of everything he owned Laughing

Another favourite of mine was from Vampire: The Masquerade. I played Frank, the worlds most useless Vampire Hunter.
Frank drove a bus, wore a cardigan and had a passion for igniting things.
I didn't play him for long. I think he ended up burning to death inside his own bus...

So, anyone else had any good characters?
Back to top Go down
Maire Caladore

Maire Caladore

Characters from other Role Playing games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters from other Role Playing games?   Characters from other Role Playing games? Icon_minitime2010-08-02, 12:52

I played D and D. Had a ranger named Celeste. She with the right rolls could shoot 13 arrows in like 10 seconds....fantasys answer to a machine gun.... she fell in love with a fighter named Lathos who was haunted by the ghost of the memory his ex wife who he had accidently killed. The whole group was so happy when Celeste and he finally got together....after a year of play! He was much more calmed down.

She was rather aloof but Lathos changed her as well. It all fell apart when Lathos typist had to take a sabbatical and a new typist took over Lathos. He had Lathos fall for some other girl and broke Celestes heart. I OOC was pissed. It isnt easy to court with a half mad man obessesed with the mistakes of his past. She was my favorite D and D charchter by far.
Back to top Go down

Characters from other Role Playing games?
Page 1 of 1