Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going to the inn to find a man about a shop...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Willow

Willow

Going to the inn to find a man about a shop... Empty
PostSubject: Going to the inn to find a man about a shop...   Going to the inn to find a man about a shop... Icon_minitime2010-07-22, 15:55

~Following the directions that marie had given her she walks into the inn and just as she had said there was the man sitting there. she chuckled to herself. As she made her way over to where he was sitting.~

"Excuse me. Sir. I am looking to rent the shop just not that far from here. I was wondering what your prices are?"

~she takes a seat next to him ~
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Going to the inn to find a man about a shop... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the inn to find a man about a shop...   Going to the inn to find a man about a shop... Icon_minitime2010-08-02, 15:03

~They talked and talked about prices and she had talked him into selling the shop just down from the tea shop. she shook his hand as they made the deal. He handed over the keys he just happen to have on him. ~

"Barkeep this is for his meal and drinks." ~tosses him a few coins.~

~walking out of tavern she walked over to the shop opening it with her key. she walked in and shut door behind her and looked around.~

"This will be perfect..." ~she grins~
Back to top Go down

Going to the inn to find a man about a shop...
Page 1 of 1