Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Prince shouldn't have to be a Prisoner...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jared Crimsonflame

Jared Crimsonflame

A Prince shouldn't have to be a Prisoner... Empty
PostSubject: A Prince shouldn't have to be a Prisoner...   A Prince shouldn't have to be a Prisoner... Icon_minitime2010-02-03, 09:31

Much to his relief he was notified that he was able to at least roam the main public areas of the citadel and so he didn't waste much time going to Ralean's room. Striding down the hallway, he paused and knocked, conscious of the scattered paladins who guarded the halls.

"Ral, are you in there? Its just me, Jared. Mind if I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Ralean SwyftBlade

Ralean SwyftBlade

PostSubject: Re: A Prince shouldn't have to be a Prisoner...   A Prince shouldn't have to be a Prisoner... Icon_minitime2010-02-03, 17:41

~Ral sits in his room, leaned over an old tome carefully brought from the vaults of the loremaster. At the knock upon his door he looks up, resting a marker between the pages and standing, stretching his broad frame and going to the door, opening it with a tired smile to Jared. "not at all my friend. Please, join me." he gestures to the table, where some fruit and a clay flagon sat. He gesturesto a seat and returns to his own, sitting. "It's just water, although I feel something stronger may be more appropriate. I'd rather have my wits about me." he glances around the sparsely furnished room and smiles dryly. "So what brings you here?"~
Back to top Go down
Jared Crimsonflame

Jared Crimsonflame

PostSubject: Re: A Prince shouldn't have to be a Prisoner...   A Prince shouldn't have to be a Prisoner... Icon_minitime2010-02-16, 18:03

He waited until Ralean opened the door before looking up and stepping inside, Jareds eyes casting about the room curiously.

"I didn't have anything to do in my room, I'm bored out of my damn mind. This is just driving me crazy."

A blunt statement, but he didn't care. Jareds' patience was simply wearing too thin. Reaching out for an apple that sat in the bowl, he took a bite and sat in a spare chair.

"I suppose I should find Amarra and try to untangle the mess only she's being immature now and not even speaking to me. I've had it with women, Ral. Next time I'll stick to the whore houses."

He gave a smirk with a half shrug, joking of course.
Back to top Go down
Ralean SwyftBlade

Ralean SwyftBlade

PostSubject: Re: A Prince shouldn't have to be a Prisoner...   A Prince shouldn't have to be a Prisoner... Icon_minitime2010-02-24, 16:52

~Ral closes the door gently behind Jared, returning to his own seat with a heavy sigh and nod. "We all makwe things to do, my friend. Between the practice yards, the forge, and the library, I find my time quite well spent." he chuckles lightly, and shakes his head. "But I understand all the same, that this is a slow form of torture and death, to deny men their freedoms for a conflict they wish no part in."

As Jared speaks of Amarra, Ralean offers a wry smile and nod. "AYe, my friend, perhaps it would do well for you to reconcile as best you can. Besides, with your mother's reputation already what it is, can you afford to tarnish your own anymore?" he smirks back to show his own jest, and gestures absently with his left hand. "We are risoners here, for good or ill, until they make a decision or an action is taken. Then we may be free, or dead, as the situation dictates. Personally, this cabin fever is starting to make me sick. Sick of snow, and stone, and stern faces. A little laughter would do this place well. Or color. Or sound." he heaves another deep sigh. "but what can we do but make the best of this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Prince shouldn't have to be a Prisoner...   A Prince shouldn't have to be a Prisoner... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Prince shouldn't have to be a Prisoner...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: Icehold-
Jump to: