Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OOC replies/Comments to IC events

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

OOC replies/Comments to IC events Empty
PostSubject: OOC replies/Comments to IC events   OOC replies/Comments to IC events Icon_minitime2010-07-20, 23:07

We used to have one of these threads many years ago, where you could comment on IC action/events, without disrupting the flow of the story in that thread.

I just wanted to say, the temptation to pull a Darth vader on Jade was VERY big.... I pushed it aside Smile

http://aegis.powerrpg.com/grorr-f4/after-a-weary-travel-t136-22.htm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: OOC replies/Comments to IC events   OOC replies/Comments to IC events Icon_minitime2010-07-20, 23:47

Is it sad I thought that too. lol cheers

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: OOC replies/Comments to IC events   OOC replies/Comments to IC events Icon_minitime2010-08-04, 08:12

I've really tempted to pull Qantas out of the retired cupboard (closet, depending on whcih side of the ocean you are on) and have him pop up in the Everest Forest thread with a "Will you damn kids get off my lawn!" line Laughing
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: OOC replies/Comments to IC events   OOC replies/Comments to IC events Icon_minitime2010-08-04, 15:27

No, no and no. Razz lol. I remember this thread, it was a good concept. I'll have to find some threads I want to comment on now. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC replies/Comments to IC events   OOC replies/Comments to IC events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC replies/Comments to IC events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC Boards :: General OOC Board-
Jump to: